Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

swimming model?

Ibtisam   

I really don’t get it Naden, the level of ignorance you display is astonishing. How did you limit the purpose of a whole religion to facial hair and poor fashion sense. If you want to get personal with Thierry, please do, he is more than cable of knocking you for six, however refrain from drag Islam thorough the mud and keep your systematic insults to yourself. There really is no need for you to be so rude about a religion under the presumption that it will only offend the person you are speaking to. Muslim people are not “Islam” so I really don’t get why you throw up examples of “religious” people and their action and think that because they insult you or call you names you can attack Islam.

Same goes for JB and Che, and everyone else on this thread who is insulted, outraged by the women swimming in full gear or find it funny, or as a general practice of Islam.

Please people learn to separate religion as ordained in scripture and what people practice, which may or may not be inline with it. She is doing what she believes to be right/ faith I really do not see how her personal choice concerns Islam or Why Muslims feel the need to defend her practice or deny whether it is genuine or not.

Religion is personal Naden, so when you insult Islam you are getting personal with its followers, so don't act suprised when people insult you back or claim a high ground about personalising discussions when you've been doing the same thing.

Cheers.

Naden   

^ You are projecting, Ghanima. If you reread the exchanges and still see these hallucinations about a blow-up doll, take a brisk walk and get some of that unresolved energy out.

Ibtisam   

^^Here we go again. Try again lady, or maybe you want me to quote one quote after another for you.

P.s. I did not ask you for advise, brisk walk and unresolved energy kuulaah

EDIT:

North and Theirry: This time I think you jumped the gun. I just read the first page.

Naden:

I take half of my rant back (i.e. you did not start it) but your reaction is against Islam rather than reacting to North and Thierry comments.

Same goes for JB and Che, and everyone else on this thread who is insulted, outraged by the women swimming in full gear or find it funny, or as a general practice of Islam.

Please point out where I have actually insulted our faith. I made general remark about the woman not her religious belief.

Naden...I think things get sticky when people are start mocking each other's beliefs. One should respect what others venerate so deeply. Only then could sincere discussion be facilitated.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Nehanda:

Out of curiosity, do such women go to the changing room or head straight for the swim pool, put their borso aside, slip off their shoes but keep the socks on.

No, they swim with the shoes on and use their bras as a pocket to carry all their valuables.

Originally posted by interpol:

ok. first off why go to a public pool?
second with all that covering up,
what's with the public display of affection?

come on people.

Displays of love and affection are indeed needed more in Somali-wadaads. Maseer baa kaa haya the eye to eye unspoken silence these two are sharing..

y1pB_DEb59RcAYbNxWU8RtjFGgtCovpLo6tLejSC

Xaax.. :D

Ibtisam   

Things get sticky when people are start mocking each other's beliefs

Bingo.

Read the quote again, you are in the "or find it funny" category dee. A general comment to point out her choice has nothing to do with Islam. Muslims can and will make personal choice that may appear strange just like other people.

Cara.   

^So what's wrong with finding her strange choice funny?

I just feel sorry for the lady. It's way easier to swim without all those clothing (the rubber gloves don't help much). But sitting by the side of the pool while everyone else frolics is even less fun. A manufactured dilemma that she found a unique solution to, so props to her.

Bal aniga maxaa la igu haystaa ???

Ghanima, bal ii sheeg ,,,,, i was just laughing the fact that she is wearing Hijab to cover her body but still sharing the same swimming pool with many other men ,,,

did i talk about religion ??

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

North and Theirry: This time I think you jumped the gun. I just read the first page.

What gun? There are people on these here threads whos only purpose it seems is to mock the deen and/or symbols thereof in order to cause a stir etc. Another example here by sweet little Naden (again). I'm 'free' to highlight it as much as they are free to mock it (while the mods are a sleep anyway).

The SOL Mutawa have spoken! :cool:

^^^^Jazaaka Allahu khairn Ya mutawa, Qad aflaxal muuminuun fi salaatihim khaashicuun. some people think its funny to joke about dee, while its not funny at all.

SOL MUTWA IS QAYUURUN FI DIINIHI. LA YA KHAAFU LOOMATA LAA'IM. smile.gif