Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

swimming model?

Nehanda   

Actually swimming in such full gear is not so bad of an idea especially for those wanting to lose weight.

The poor girl wants to frolic in the open with her husband and at the same time not inflict her faith.

Naden   

Libax while you are away saxiib the blasphemous crew have come out to play

Who are you calling blasphemous and what gives you the right? The self-righteousness is astounding!

Originally posted by Johnny B:

y1pB_DEb59RcAYbNxWU8RtjFGgtCovpLo6tLejSC

Come on people, you gotta admit this is funny. Don't know about you but I would be laughing my a*ss off if I saw that in person. That's just comical to say the least.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

^Oh get a grip North!

You cant help but notice it time and again. No posts for a while then BAM JB posts and sweet little Naden is there to back him up (in case JB feels the heat).

Originally posted by Xubeer:

I want to be like them when I marry my second wife
smile.gif
. Full gear swimming. For the heck of it.

You gotta be ready for the consequences markas. The Blasphemous Battalion,will broadcast you and your new wife to the whole wide world... smile.gif

Chunga Maisha adeer.. icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

How about I give 'em two fingers, whoever they may happen to be? :D

Lol@Blasphemous battalion smile.gif . Since when did this battalion come into existence? Moreover, how can they stick with each other when they cannot stick with ideas of belief smile.gif .

Thierry.   

To Naden

Question:

What is the ruling of praying behind a person who shaves his beard and even makes fun of those who let it grow, and he orders them to shave it?

Answer:

All praise is for Allaah alone, and may he send peace and blessings upon His Messenger, His Messenger's family, and His Messenger's Companions.

It is not allowed to make fun of a person who grows his beard, because growing it is only obedience to the order of Allaah's Messenger Salallaahu alayhi wasallam. You should advise the mocker, explaining to him that by making fun of the beard, he may not only be committing a major sin but he also may be committing an act of apostasy. Allaah Almighty says:

Þõáú ÃóÈöÇááøåö æóÂíóÇÊöåö æóÑóÓõæáöåö ßõäÊõãú ÊóÓúÊóåúÒöÆõæäó

Say: "Was it at Allâh, and His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger Salallaahu alayhi wasallam that you were mocking?"

áÇó ÊóÚúÊóÐöÑõæÇú ÞóÏú ßóÝóÑúÊõã ÈóÚúÏó ÅöíãóÇäößõãú

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed [At-Taubah 9:65-66]

And Allaah is the Granter of Success. May Allaah send peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and his Companions.

Permanent Committee for Research and Verdicts

Now if you mock a Muslim dresses, beard and all other things that are in accordance to his/her religion then you have committed a sin

But then again if you do not believe then you need not worry because heaven and hell does not exist, so why does blasphemy insult you

there is no self Righteousness here luv I am a human prone to committing sin just like everyone else