Sign in to follow this  
QueenSoccer

where is the best place to live!!!!!!

where is the best place to live or chill.i would choose switzerland best it is the peaceful place t live in. here are my ohter chosen.

1.Denmark :cool:

2.Germany ;)

3.england(ever it rain alot their) :confused:

with-out soccer life is *****.

I think the best place to live would have to be Australia because its peaceful it aint that out of control like American, Canada and UK.

I know for a fact when I have kids I wont be taking them to America, Canada or UK.

The stories that I have heard about them places is sad and depressing. Are youth are better off in Somalia then these western countries. Anyway that's me opinion. ;)

you are right mizz_Lexus america is not good place for kids specially somalis youth :( .i could never see my kids grow up in america. :( were cultural is gone. you see the way their dress pants down on their knee. the man that get the idea was a man that was in prison and in prison you can't use your belt. and that's the style of pant down come about. :D

2real   

u'r seriously chillin' in Cambodia?! damn bro. what do you do there? r u a teacher?

sounds like a nice place to visit though..

Muhammad   

The best place to live? hmmm...?

I'll have to say Paradise!

OG_Moti lol r u 4 real? u live in Phnom Penh. PP, Cambodia? do u speak the language there? :D

LadyMo   

I dont kno bout Switzerland but one of my patients said it was nice there but I cudnt figure out whether they were on a high or low at de time so I wouldnt kno whether he was lyin or tellin de truth.

Howeva I sooo agree wiv

Originally posted by QueenSoccer:

1.Denmark :cool:

But,,

Originally posted by QueenSoccer:

3.england(ever it rain alot their) :confused:

:eek: :eek: R u 4real?? :confused:

Nah my friend England--dats a whole different story & I bloody live here so I shud kno!

3.england(ever it rain alot their) :confused: [/QB]

By the way I was gona say Somalia especially Hargeysa when I first read dis.

But I was gona vote for Sweden & Norway too coz Scandanavia is off de hook!

king_450   

in my opinion the best place to live is where your heart is and u feeling safe and happy, whether that will be , in jail or in ur parents home, so u go and figure it out, what you want, good luck. I already did and i am happy for where i live and decided to live.

Blessed   

1. London - it is home to me .. I'm in mad love with the place :rolleyes:

2. Dubai - all that shopping - would love to work there!

3. Berbera - Sun Sea, Sand and Somalis - maxaa ka fiican :D

OG Moti   

2real bro yes i am a teacher.. i never thought i would be a teacher one day, but i am enjoying and it is a big challange to teach cambodians first language, cause their english is really weak, second we all know what they been throw during the khmer rouge.. they seem to have hard time to forget those experiences and who could forget it was a heartbreaking events where every person lost a member of his family some lost all their families.. and to the brother who asked do i speak the language? no bro. it is hard, very hard i even try to take classes but the language is hard here are some words i managed to learn after 3 years in here:

1. Sok sabay = how are u?

2. Jumrub suwa = how are u? but polite way

3. toron = straight (directions)

4. joob = stop

5. ban sidam = to the left

6. ban tuwe = to the right

7. siray sa aat = beautiful girl

8. bong = brother older brother for respect

9. daling = going for a walk

hope that will give u some insights of Kingdom of Cambodia

peace