Sign in to follow this  
QueenSoccer

where is the best place to live!!!!!!

Damn the best place…..SOMALIA …….Galkaio dee the cool breeze and the Camel Milk..take the highway to the east, Groowe with the Dheelo and Caano Ari…come further the Bossaso beach….Damn I miss Mogadishu too….and to the north the Mafresh city Hargaisa…walee wee ka dhacdaa……Damn East or West Somalia is the best place.

I heard my Adeer is going to be president soon loooooooool

Regards

Where is my Quote……. Coming Soon :D:D:D

Ariadne   

Religious locations and the homeland aside:

Antarica is the best place to live. No people (except scientists) no food (except penguins) its like wildlife camping in the tundra of the south pole :D

Paragon   

Pretty boy, I once had its picture as my signature. But if you visit this site...

Naaso Hablood Website You might learn more about Naaso Hablood ;)

Here is one of the pics in that beautiful site

ayaan.jpg.

Some exceptionally beautiful Somali women dressed in traditional outfits.

Adna   

Salaams to all

to King 450

It's little too late but i was kinda busy nawadays but walaakiis I my self graduated high school in U SA and i'm on my second yr of collage but why i said was just i won't have my kids in here is just take a moment and remeber how teens in high school behave..... then teel me what?????????

king_450   

Deeqa sis,yes indeed i do remember how hard it is in Hight specially in the states and for that matter in canada, but i won't lie if i said i wasn't tempted, but it all came down to my older brothers and how they behaved, i followed the steps of the front Camed so i don't have to loose trac, but walla walaal if it had been the other way around , i might have been different today, so if you think that when you offspring kids and both you and your husband can't tame your kids, then it is the only way , move them out and let them feel the harsh reality of life, good luck sis for clarifying to me.

king_450   

wow those somali cutlural clothes are breath taking, i swear to God one thing i found out about this site , is much i miss back home and how much i love to see more of our cultural dresses, it is lovely and unique, plz post more of it, and i promise i keep coming back to see all of them, i think we need to start a room just simpy to be posted somali cultural dresses , so i ask here the moderates, it is time to create a special room for the somali cultural dresses, plz thank you, and those of you who have more plz send the pics for me to my email address i thank you all.

MUQAWAD   

STUTENHAM,

Nolosheedu waa qaali oo ma aha meel dad badan ay ku nool yihiin.

waana magaalo aad u qaboow badan oo ninka u dhashay iyo ninka yimi aan lakala aqoon.

Coffee iyo Furinka iyo raashinka kaloo aan aniga xiiseeyo inaan cuno(Jaadka) waa Free.