Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Mental and Emotional state.

Chimera   

Last few weeks i have become so numb because of the treacherous decisions made by the xaasid Bangladeshi

i no longer click..

www.somaliaonline.com

but..

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb

Instead.

those headlines are to painfull to read.

how do you deal with this feeling that literally makes you sick from the inside?

i float in the past and hallucinate

one day i'm in the 1800s the other 1400s sometimes B.C today 60s

Pres_Aden_Ade_history_rfs3.gif

that's a President!! he had class and was a patriot damn Tamil tiger of today he's putting more animosity between our people

numb i swear

Castro   

I know it feels like an eternity but if you thought the ICU lasted only 6 months, the coward yeey and his cabal have lasted even less. The TFG is no more. Not since the end of January have they had any peace to walk around and have photo ops. When was the last time you seen any pictures of the puppet "president" in Muqdisho? No more sunshine for that coward. All he's trying to do now is to stay alive and the Ethiopians entrusted to protect him are in dire need of protection themselves.

I wouldn't be so numb if I were you.

Buuxo   

you do as i do, avoid watching the news and reading those painful headlines, instead make du'aa for our people and do what you can for them.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Castro:

I know it feels like an eternity but if you thought the ICU lasted only 6 months, the coward yeey and his cabal have lasted even less. The TFG is no more. Not since the end of January have they had any peace to walk around and have photo ops. When was the last time you seen any pictures of the puppet "president" in Muqdisho? No more sunshine for that coward. All he's trying to do now is to stay alive and the Ethiopians entrusted to protect him are in dire need of protection themselves.

I wouldn't be so numb if I were you.

i see numbers i don't see my people anymore i see numbers so many numbers

that is the scary part

^^^ feeling is the same, i feel so powerless wallahi..there is nothing we can do for them..not whatsoever it really hurts to see those headlines..

How can you think about being a president when you have no consideration on these peopl's lives, who will trust yuo with anything? how can you be a leader? who are you gonna you lead? you killed everybody and the ones left will be against for the rest of you sick a$$ life..

i just don't get it what's wrong with this dump fu%%er.

I agree with some of the post above, but after all is said and done, theres only numbers left instead of people. Thats the sad part. When you watch the news or listen to the radio and everyday A SOMALI dies. Thats the tragedy.

Im so sick and tired of people debating about which government is better and which ones are liars. Who cares, our people are still dying, Somalia is dying. Thats really all that matters. Politics is a great tool but for the past 15-16 years we havent used it properly so why not change the way we do things.

I think now all the efforts should be geared towards helping our people throughout our country if you can make duas, great, if you can send help, great. Do anything and everything to help.

I know what you mean, lately i've stopped reading the news beyond the headline, and even those you force them upon yourself.

Its a world of the living dead, we each develop our own strategies to avoid the misery we see/hear or read, but in all honesty and I don't know how we're meant to deal with them.

In a world were the rule of the gun is the only law, escapism seems as good a strategy as any other..

ppl u need to get up and standup... no need to crawl into a corner like lil puddy cat and just meeow..namean.. cuz if u dont, nobody else will.

its time to do your part, call your news ppl and Rep/congress ppl and let them hear your voice. show that fligt 13 back bone is still alive n strong.

Daa'uud, ha quursan duqa. Despairnimada waa laga baxaa maalintee ahaato.

NB - Since I see you liking archival pictures from the golden years of '60s, I got some unscanned ones of my father and the then government activities he was member of.

I might share it with you, especially a Soomaali parliament delegation to Shiinaha in 1968. We had hundreds of pictures like that, including my old man with C/rashiid and Aaden Cadde too and other world leaders. We have lost much and the few we have is divided between each sibling that lives around the world. I will try to scan that parliament one in Shiinaha, Eebbe ha idmo.

its time to do your part, call your news ppl and Rep/congress ppl and let them hear your voice.

Indeed! if your local representatives, dont seem to listen, please VOICE (loudly if you must)your concerns about the tragedies which are short of a genocide among your local communities and to your community leaders.

Send letters and emails to your government, petitions, hold protests, prayers sessions, gatherings anything, just do something!!

If nothing else seems to move you, then the steady death toll of muslims, should motivate you to put aside whatever grudge or ill feelings you have towards any other somali.

Mowgli   

i see numbers i don't see my people anymore i see numbers so many numbers

that is the scary part

As Stalin said..."The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." It's so true when watching the news...a british soldier dies, he is named, pictures of him alive and his family are shown...what do others get? "113 people were killed today in Somalia due to heavy fighting in the capital"

Yep, Joesph's adage becomes very relevant at times such as these.

I think, was it a day- after the VirginiaTech killings, more than 150 people lost their lives in yet another utterly mindless attack in that city of death, Baghdad.

But this has been relegated to a statistic, since we have become used to a thousand a week dead in baghdad.