Sign in to follow this  
Mindstate

Nice guy Vs mean guy

Hello, I'm kinda new to this,

but I wanted to ask this.. why does the mean guy always win?

especially in my case.. I know it might be out of arrogance to say that i'm a nice guy... because I believe its the matter of a opinion of someone else to consider someone a nice guy.. but I know I treat a girl a lot better then alot of people I know.. I'm polite, I'm well mannered.. I focus on the girl I talked to her, I show respect I dress very casual and here I see another guy on the other hand who doesn't show any respect.. who disrespects the girl and shows no proper manners, he swears at the girl, drinks does drugs etc and looks like everytime they go out and yet the girl keeps coming back..

I mean can someone explain this to me??

or what am I doing wrong?

I just can't figure it out...

Personally, I think a lot of these women are actually looking for a belligerent type of guy who PICKS fights, not one who looks to avoid them unless UNAVOIDABLE. I think they have a silly view that avoiding fights for intelligent and civilized reasons is a sign of cowardice.

being a BAD BOY in a sexy kinda way is cool but being ignorant about everything including how not to turn a simple argument into a chaotic steer fight where the only winner is the FIGHT for it exposed the ********* of both parties.

so i rather be a good guy than a dumb mean guy who the only thing he gets is upper cut to his jaw everytime he is out of his cage.

p.s being a nice guy always rewarded beyond my expectations so i am sticking to it unless things stop going my way.

From a sista's point of view on this situation depending on my opinion I personal like the nice guy more than the "other guy". But the other guy is more attracting to a female 'cause we (most of us)think that there tough and they'll protect us. But in the end that could end up an unhealthy relationship. I hope I helped out in any way brother. Just make sure that u stay the "nice guy". smile.gif

OG_Girl   

Well, i think some girls like mean guy who swears to them coz they r mean too. So they r same . but most of girls like nice, gentelmen who knows how to deal with ladies .

for example i like crazy guy -not rude or mean guy- coz i am naughty and crazy some times icon_razz.gif . thou i got my Mr Crazy and i made him more crazy....lol

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

thou i got my Mr Crazy and i made him more crazy....lol

what OG_GIRL?

who is that guy?

show me i am going to kill him.

how can you date another man while i am still alive and kicking(*kicks the wall and breaks his foot*) :mad: :mad: :mad: .

some one please call an umbulance.

opinionated...lol---i agree with this sister

im not saying that i want an ignorent and arrogant sac sac. that curses me and fights for no reason.

im saying the perfect guy, is a guy with guts, that can take a risk,,,,

a guy that can tell me to shut up (i mean thats like suicide to some guys.

u have to be a man and call the shots, i hate i guy that jumps when i say jump! you should be able to say not now luv!(ill do it when im ready)

treat them mean to keep me keen!

u have to have the right balance of meaness and niceness. dont take either one to the extreme!

Com'on sisters you all know the answer to this simple question smile.gif , so just keep ur Hormon's in check and let ur head and not ur Biological make up rule ur heart.

^^ Hehehehehehehe..... :D

Mindstate:

Don't lose hope (and don't listen to Shyhem). Some of us appreciate and are attracted to nice guys. Not everyone goes for the migrains-on-legs they call 'bad boys'. smile.gif

i got the answer right here and its been tested and everything. ignore the other posts cause they dont know what theyre talkin about. it has nothing to do w wanting to be protected, or because nice guys can get walked all over (thats not ""nice", thats being a push over and people whether male or female sont respect pushovers). first of all i think most girls like nice guys, nobody WANTS to be treated poorly, except masochist but tjats another thread. women who go for the "bad boy" tend to think that they can change him, its all about the challenge of CHANGING him into a nice guy like yrself. they make excuses like "hes not always like this" "when were alone its different" etc etc

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

opinionated...lol---i agree with this sister

im not saying that i want an ignorent and arrogant sac sac. that curses me and fights for no reason.

im saying the perfect guy, is a guy with guts, that can take a risk,,,,

a guy that can tell me to shut up (i mean thats like suicide to some guys.

u have to be a man and call the shots, i hate i guy that jumps when i say jump! you should be able to say not now luv!(ill do it when im ready)

treat them mean to keep me keen!

u have to have the right balance of meaness and niceness. dont take either one to the extreme!

Why do i get the feeling that all you Girls say these things just to look good when the fact remains that you want nothing but a SAC SAC guy who you play his dumb a$$ like there is no 2morrow

you encourage me to call the shots and when i do you disagree with everything i say or ask of you.

I too was thinking all about this nice boy/mean guy crap, until I realized that if a woman is willing to date/like a punk/druggie/sex-whore/bully, etc. that woman is NOT FOR ME.

Now the world is broken up into mean guys who date trashy girls, and the decent girl who are looking for something better.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Mindstate:

Now the world is broken up into mean guys who date trashy girls, and the decent girl who are looking for something better.

It is never that easy or clear, bro...There's always that middle area...

N'way, I hated dating nice guys...I am not saying I like a mean guy, who disrespects me in any way, shape or form...I am just sayin' I like my man to be strong, have his own mind, have a goal in life, etc...I like the man I am dating to compliment me, and vise versa...

Like they say "Shimbirba shimbirkiisuu laduulaa"...So if a girl goes for the mean, disrespectful, druggie dude, then that's her type...

And sometimes the nicey, nicey guys are just such a turn off...Dameer dhaan raacna mafiicno...