Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Welcome

OG_Girl   

I would like to interduce and welcome my old friend Haxpert

back in MIRC he was great admin and protective

he always was with woman's rights like Moti ;)

welcome Haxpert . :D

salam

ZOLA   

HEY OG-gal.....U 2 GO TO MIRC...GAL I NEVER KNEW ANY ONE FROM HERE KNEW ABOUT MIRC...... IT WAS REALLY POPULAR BACK IN ASIA.....THE NICK HEXPERT DOES SOUND FAMILIAR...I HAVE NOT BEEN TO THAT PLACE IN A LONG TIME ...SINCE I MOVED TO AMERICA....BUT IT WAS 1 HELL OF A CHAT ROOM "SOMALIA"... ;)

OG Moti   

Ala Mirc, people .. hey i was one of the first pople opened a channel there and i was a nice admin :D like Malaika said in asia it was the thing, i opened #somalia #som, now both those #channels where stolen from me, smile.gif waaw i didnt use Mirc since 1998 - 99, anyway i didnt hear of this Hyper and i dont seem to like his name too, so explain how could he be for human rights, or was it women rights, and since when women have rights? peace people i just woke up so admin feel free to edit my post cause when i just woke up i say weird things.. peace

OG_Girl   

Yes MALAIKA , MIRC was my first somali chat and was damn good till those from Europe and USA discovered ...i quit there too .

Moti , don't tell me ur nick was chicken abuser , do u know warfaa ..........lol

salaam