Sign in to follow this  
Peplow throb

BOY AND GIRLS

I think thats LIES when people say personality first....coz aint no way in hell you going to go on a date with someone you wouldn't like to be seen as you too dating...........I mean I say its looks then personality but my guy has to be sacastic and be good looking you know the opposit of me :Dicon_razz.gif

Well looks matter to an extent .. and i say from expriance sadly u need to bee attracted to the person , saying tat u can be attracted to their personality and makes u ignore the rest .. but in the ned of the day is all about chemistry .. if its there then fine otherwise we a have a problem Xaliimoz

I would prefer someone who could string a sentence together. Once I am sure they are coherent in thought and speech then I will look for any insanity markers in their personality. Any type of moodiness is a clear sign that I will not be able to deal with them.

If you don't look like him gollum_colere.jpg

, then we have something to work with.

.XOHS EKIN WEN EHT EVAH I NAC, TNESERP YADHTRIB DETALEB YM ROF

My reply: yes you can. What size?

Socod_Badne, that is so sweet of you...

41 EUR, 8 US----same color as my avatar.

Baluug   

Originally posted by FATMAN:

BOYS AND GALS, DO U LOOK A PERSON LOOKS OR THEIR PERSONALITY.

I have never looked a person's looks and i have never looked a person's personality. Actually, I don't look anything because that makes no sense.

Ibtisam   

^^^liar, weren't it you who once said you gazing so hard at some women on the street you walked into a lamb pole. i remember you saying that icon_razz.gif:D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Xu Is Not A Biscuit:

quote: I have never looked a person's looks and i have never looked a person's personality. Actually, I don't look anything because that makes no sense.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:DLOL Glad you liked it....... :D