Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Whoa!Like totally....Lol

Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder has admitted not knowing people speak English in London.

The NFL player might want to check a map before he gets on board a plane for Sunday's prestige game against the New York Giants at Wembley Stadium.

Crowder, who comes from Atlanta in Georgia, may be praised on the field, but confessed geography was not his strong point.

He admitted he did not know until now where London was - or that Londoners spoke English.

"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries," he said.

"I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that."

Crowder added: "I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him.

"That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

The Miami Dolphins are play the New York Giants at Wembley this Sunday in the first NFL regular-season game to be played outside the United States.

He is a Football player for heavens sake. La yaabi mayo smile.gif

Let me tell you something you Your-peeings[ :D ] ,Most Americans dont really give a dooli's a$$ about any country or continent other than AMERICA & North America.

Canada ee khati bile ka taagiyihin, idinkana London iyo meela fog fog aad ka hadleysin. London,is in the everglades or London is a surburb of Chicago haduusan dhihin he is OK. :D

Pujah   

This reminds me of that documentary where people thought Somalia was in Europe or Asia any where but Africa :D

This reminds me the black dude from Alabama calling this Japanese guy a Korean. The Jappanese guy screemed to the black dude and said ...." Do I look like Korean to you, I am Japanese..... and the black guy goes like ...I dont see any difference.

Ducaysane...maa cirkaad ka soo dhacday walaal?How is not knowing where the English language orginates from as opposed to which indho yar person is from where?Hadal iyo arag maa isku mid baa?

This article reminds me of a while back.So I'm calling Universities in Washington DC and trying to get some answers on international transfer students ect...speaking to a admissions rep from GWU.....

She:"Excuse me Ma'am what country are you a resident of?"

Me:"England...UK"

She:"Well you need to take a TOEFL"

Me:"What's that?"

She:"It's an exam for people of whom English is a foreign language"

Me:"Do you know where the English language originates from???I was born and raised in ENGLAND!!!...How is ENGLISH a foreign language to me?...My first language is ENGLISH!!!!"

She:"I'm sorry Ma'am but you need to take the test because England is a foreign country"

*Dismayed silence*.....

I then proceeded to hang up the phone.

damn right yall brits need to take the good english test. i dunno what these ppl say..

how can u call a flat your apt...wats wrong with them ppl. some brits asking me when time where they can find a pop! i pointed and told them to check the grocery store across the street.

they look amazed!

the worst are assues, wat the hell is gadeey!! sounds like the sound a kangroo makes when hops.

Originally posted by Northerner:

The stadium will be 99% empty LoL

^ it was sold out within an hour, even football games struggle to sell out Wembley within an hour - unless its Arsenal of course, maybe the prestige of the occasion made everone buy tickets, not having a clue what a running back does.