Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Annoying co-workers? ... tell us about it

Yeaaaaah, we all have them.

The woman who makes huffing noises as she walks around.

The woman with the HUGE stomach that walks with it out in front of her, and has flat feet.

The guy that says HELLO too much.

The chick who is sooo happy

the geek that eats popcorn at his desk and smacks loudly and then blows his nose

Salaan...

Libaax:

I don't have co-workers, but I sure do have a lot co-homeless fellas. And they sure do make me more mad. We can't even share under that old bridge at night--not a single inch. I think it is about time I whine this to Mel Lastman. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

what about the one that gets credit for all your hard work cuz you were stuck in the same group and they didn't hold their end of the bargan

or the boss that puts you in the stupidest project cuz you are intern and not a regular employee.....that actually pisses me off..sorry guys

or the ones that will go on and on what they did on the weekend like you suppose to care

peace

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

I have wierd co-workers

There is the stingy one who always asks for money, but never wants buy lunch when it's "jiq" on you.

There is the closet racist who pretends he is happy that you have this job, but if he had the power, your a$$ would be fired.

There is misses gossip, wants to know who, what, where, why and how?

There is mister kiss-a$$ who will sell his soul to get a raise and tell on everybody, just anybody even the poor janitor who places calls on his break.

There is the watch-dog who will run to the boss when you're 3 seconds late. I already killed that guy

There is miss i-know-it-all who annoys everybody with this and that, who cares

There is Mr. bad hygene who has flies buzzing around him at all time,nobody wants to be his friend

Baydan   

the 4'9" dirty mexican midget with lusfull gaze ..I want to tell him he god FAT CHANCE with a clean religious (okay I'm working on this) girl like moi..

The dhagacas guy with the smelly basal breath.

The 50yrs old black hauchie momma who puts in all her feminine wills whenever she sniffles black male coming in from mile on..

The caferia cook, It is mutual hate..she cant stand it my pickiness with food..I say fat lady you need to earn your $8/hr nothing is for easy ride in this end of the world.

Baydan   

lol@ common

I'm student girl that aint my professional job anyplace from decent money is my moto lol

btw the folks i have beef with are mostly our janitors and cafeteria folks..except for the black lady she actually occupies one the company's upsteam postions.

Hibo   

I hate my work place sooooo much because there are all weird peolpe.

For example the secuirty guard is a dirty old man, he is alwasys droping hints to marry me, he claims that he never been maried before and oh boy the sick look he gives me! honestly he freaks me out.

There is also this sad girl who so sad that all she ever talks about is how many men she slpt with, how she is pregnant and dont know the fater of the baby, she talks nonstop, he anoysme, and this guy who WORKS next to me stinkkkkkkkk so much TAHT HE WILL SUFFICATE U TO DEATH, gosh is a killer smell.

hater 1   

i dont know what kind of jobs u guys do but am surely one happy hater.

i don't know if u guys wanna know but am a local pimp in my hood (where its all good)!

the only reason why am not whining like u guys is because i work with professional women

------------------

how can i hate u, u aint even the player to hate

Hibo   

How about the co-worker who talks too much cuz he seems very bored with his job. Why must you bug me, can't u see am working and posting on this forum?

How about the girl who recently got promoted and is on a power trip. She's so sneaky that she'll find stupid reasons to fire you just cuz she doesn't like u. I guess am next in line..... drop that smile, we all know you're a fake.

helo libaax and my fellow nomads

i have this lady who i work with and sometimes she gets into my nerve's, but the best way to deal with pple like her is to ignore him or her

WIIL-WAAL// A TRUE NOMAD

Hibo   

Baydan lol, easy with the Big Mama.

They surely drove me nuts during that show 'Survivor in Africa' - asking every morning if i could somehow relate to it ie; Drinking blood/Living in the jungle side to side with the lions and elephants. Some of the comments made me laugh, while some made me frown, but then that differences are what make our world so interesting. Their views and thoughts are only limited to what they see on TV - What a pitty.

Oh forgot to add - the Boss who never fails to hand you buttload of work 10mins before you call the quits - Grrrrr..

God Bless.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

mataan   

heey guys;

there is this guy in my workplace who is asking for help 24/7. the guy needs help, he cant even send an email or sort out his computer when he messes it up.

there is the receptionist, i feel like deporting her back to Bombay, walahi hadaan awoodi lahaa waan khaarajin lahaa iyada...

last but not least there is this woman who sits opposite me, markaan eegaba full light ayaa i haya, she is always looking at me...it is weird and makes me sick...

to be honest wid you guys if i had authority i wld've sack everyone in my

workplace.

nabadeey

ayaanick   

Let me tell ya about my job.

My Boss she always talks about her cats. As a matter of fact she named one after me??? Don't ask!!

There is dude, who answers the phone so politly, that it takes him about a good minute to say hello!

There is chick,,well she was kind of new, and ooh man was she trying to suck some ass...

There is old lady, whom seem to think I should know everything about her life, and always finds to time to tell me about her business..(I am like..yeaaaaah go on)!!!

I can go and on,,but..I don't want to get fired, but my job rules...I love it. Reason being..after not being at work for the past two years,,I still am on the company's record, can go back anytime,,like summers, and winter breaks..and on top of that..my boss, and co-works call every sunday...sweet...huh???

See ya all later!