Sign in to follow this  
Hayat

How old must he be?

fartun   

every body have their own perspective way of approaching things differently, and in the modern era that we are in i thing age doesnt' matter, coz age is nothing but a number you feel me. so to be honest with you all i wouldn't wana be with someone who could end up being the same age as my dad that is so discusting na'mean. but yeah for me it would be 3 years max. coz my husband is 2 years older than me which most of you would say oh yeah whatever, he is 23 and i am 21, dont' ask me how we end up together and married, but is just an example.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by LaVie:

Personally, I prefer older guys say about 5-10 years age difference, so that when he dies I get my toyboy (
;)
the best of both worlds).

You could be a granny by then unless you are poisoning the poor man to speed up your acquisition of the ever available toyboy.

Ahura

Define "worthy to look at". Ma waxaa ka waddaa Girl-Boy types? :D Nin qurux badan in laga deyriyay ma ogid miyaa?

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

^^ I think it means a boy to sport around. :rolleyes:

To this cultural caveman, your reply doesn't suffice. What do you mean by: boy to sport around?

What language is that? Marcian?

I'm afraid I've ventured too far from my cave, walking on unchartered territory. Confusion is overtaking all my senses. Please help!

Toyboys, boy to sport around...

uh-uh! sorry.... no picking it up on my radar.

^ Toyboy = a younger love-slave.

X:

Nin qurux badan in laga deyriyay ma ogid miyaa?

^^ Waa waxa ey isku maaweeliyaan nimanka foolxumadu ka badatay ayaan umaleynayaa. Beautiful men leave me weak-kneed.

Xoogsade   

I would be worried if I was beautiful, however, Handsome I am ;) There is a huge difference young Ahura lol. It pays off to look indisputably masculine.

X, you're right. There's a great deal of difference between handsome and beautiful. One is nice and the other is drool-all-over-urself-nice.

SEE BELOW for clarification.

Handsome

benjamin_bratt_03.jpg

Benjamin Bratt

Beautiful

Josh-Hartnett---Pearl-Harbor--C10114464.

Josh Hartnett

Handsome

07.jpg

Clive Owen

Beautiful

bloom_orlando.jpg

Orlando Bloom

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Foxy   

^^^ how come there arent handsome black men in this list the likes of MORRIS CHESTNUT......

PS toyboys arent just Love slaves....they are younger blokes who are willing to take long vibrant walk on to the fact that older women are a good bet - . Women are not courting for social status or financial security any more,†“It is more about self-fulfilment" which works for both parties

cheers

king_450   

Scientifically speaking in general Women or girls aged sooner then men by 5-10yrs gap. So always it pays off to get hitched if you are measuring your life in "age" only some one who is older then you atleast 5-10 yrs gap.For example if you get hitched some one who is about your age let's say 20yrs by the time you have your first flower"child" he is 21yrs and you outgrew of him by 3-5yrs in age , so you will be 26yrs max.That is only measuring your life in "Age" but there are some other quality you have to be looking,certainly money is not my list?.

Nephissa   

uh-uh! sorry.... no picking it up on my radar.

That's what too much beer does to the brain. It destroys the cells, thus not pick up on anything. :rolleyes:

SB's signature:

All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer. - Homer Simpson

:D Just incase..

Hayat   

Ahura, nice pics and it clearly raised your point................but if only you point James Blake in there..................then oh boy alot of people would be listening..............well you would be starting with me :D