Sign in to follow this  
poolwizard

Fashion

^ you got read between the lines here...let me just say this she can use me as her handy man as long as she does the cleaning at the Crib.

Ibtisam   

Akhaas :rolleyes: Talk about eating your cake and keeping it. As I said something is wrong with her, She is still getting a raw deal. But hey don't mind me. Waa adgia iyo iyaad. :cool:

Malika   

Gee,this poor girl..doing laundry for a £2 scarf?..she needs to be adviced pronto!..Poolwizard please send her my way,I need someone to clean my house too,but wont pay what you pay,just pleanty of scarves.. :D

Ibti,I know I know laakin see layeela dee,if some will allow themselves to be used to that extent..

Ibtisam   

Waxaan maaqliyire "manaaga kuu xishoodna" I'm getting some baa laguu faanayeh. Anaga belayo aragneh. :eek: Even worse he is offering hand-outs.

Malika Don't worry, I already said Maac soonkor long time ago. Iyaad isku waacan waaxas. :cool:

Cara.   

Maybe she's his little cousin Ibti. I bet his habaryhar tells the chick to go over and rescue him every now and then.

Isn't that right poolwizard?

Ibtisam   

^^Not by the sound of the pay off :eek:

Pool, you just wanted people know so maah :D , waa caadee, some will be impressed and would want some tips. icon_razz.gif lol

Lol.. Geel, I think I was a member before u were a member here thanks for the welcoming though...hablaha they are litting fire that they can't put off...

Nephissa   

:D @ Ibti & Pool's exchange.

Originally posted by poolwizard:

^ you got read between the lines here...let me just say this she can use me as her handy man as long as she does the cleaning at the Crib.

Well, it's nice to know there are women out there that know a real bargain ;) . Those toolbelts are heavy, man! I'll be the first to admit that, plus they look xaax on skinny Faraxs and it's more fun to watch them struggle.