Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

There's your friday evening/night for you! Minneapolis folks only.

RedSea   

^Nothing was said.Your job is done here pal, to inform if anyone wanted to attend that event.

Anyways,you are what you are,so don't be in denial.

Kashafa   

Amxaar-Lover Yoonis,

Don't you think your sudden-chivalrous turn would be better directed at your sisters under occupation ? Munaafiq Kaafir Amxaar are the first three words that came to my mind based on your record here on SOL. Not having enough evidence, I can't call you that. But you sure come off as one helluva Munaafiq Kaafir Amxaar Luvin' traitor. That's all, MKA.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Val, first off, I didn't call him that. I
. Your cyber-boyfriend was always harping about reading comprehension. See camal, sisterada ? Anyway, I did suggest there's a L missing, afterwhich the name would change to Munaafiq Kaafir Amxaar Lover. Which explains a lot, don'cha think ?

A curve ball, Kashafa-son? I so wasn't expecting that. The politics section has b!tchified you. Mr Miyagi would be so proud.

BTW, insinuation is no defence. It's more incriminating in fact.

Che, raw meat? Yum.(*Urg*)

Originally posted by Red Sea:

Val,what President and what Prim minister?

Out of the mouth of babes. :D

Kashafa   

^ Qalad baa uu fahantay. I think my last line threw you off. My apologies.

And no, the Politics section didn't b!tchify(ouch) me, events on the ground did. Any person who supports the TFG, good intentions or not, is in bed with Munaafiqs, Kaafirs and Amxaars(MKA). No need to pull punches. Tell it like it is.

Sister Val, It is only befitting for me to tell you not to argue with Kashafa because he suffers from an emotional condition just like some pregnant women suffer from, who whenever they lay eyes on their husbands start wailing, shouting and crying until there are no more tears! Hormones are effecting their physical, mental and emotional sensing and capacity!

Pregnant Kashafa just like the harmone-effected women descriped are particularly allergic towards their 'husbands' or future father to be’s of their child! So, I’ll give him time a few weeks to recover!

Usually the pregnant’s wife relatives after the pregnant women’s shout rush out with the 'husband’s' and tell them to stay away for a couple of days/weeks and gradually reintrodue themselves to their 'wife’s'!

So our Kashafa is suffering from that kinda illness and emotional time were hormones make him ‘funny’ or seemingly distressed, so I opted out to stay away for a couple of days/weeks/months for him to recover, then I will gradually start 'talking' to him and engaging him in a senseful and emotionless discussion but not whilst he’s suffering form that emotional condition!

So let’s talk about other issues, tell me sister ‘How has sunny Buuhoodle been’? ‘Have you been lately in contact’?