Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

I have lost hope in Somalis..

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Buuxo:

quote: Today my daughter went to school in her hidi iyo dhaqan clothes for the UAE national day. I spent a while talking about Somali culture which made me late for work. Our little contribution to save a tainted image.

^aww isnt that the cutest thing? .

Now , what flag did you give her to take, somaliland? mise SOmalia?
:D
be honest, its been done before.
Eesh calaa su'aal? No flag was taken as it wasnt required but the dress was chosen as the winning national dress :cool:

Baluug   

Call me the eternal optimist, but I still hold out hope that Somalia can pull together and have a peaceful and stable country and government in the next 10 years. This madness can't last forever.

N.O.R.F   

^^Ha u'kariso a dish of bariis iyo hilib geel followed by xalwad iyo koob Somali shaaha then he will have more hope,,,

nuune   

^^^ Maad ka deysaan, hadaad gabar u keentaan Soomaaliya dhan maskaxdiisa wey ka bixi, wuxuu ku mashquuluu heli

^^^^lool, in my small time here in SOL Waryaa nuuneow, 1,2,3,4,5 habalood baa yimi in SOL oo leh baalyo ayaa wax dhigta wiil wanaagsan ila doonta buug iyo qalan baa idalay, quite ironic how Redsea didnt take benefit of that rear opporunity. so gabar is a stone's throw here in sol. let him change his priority, gabar NOW, somalia later. :D Dhag dhag. xaalku waa nabadi yo geeska afrika.

nuune   

^^^ lool, reer xamarku waxey dhahaan, canjeerada sidey u kala korreysaa loo kala qaadaa, wax saas ah camal lool maba xasuusto, marka sxbkeen Red, waa runtaa, boogta bugta waa in la dhaqaa marka hore si loo dhayo, kobtan qalanjooyin wada xiiran baa jooga

Buuxo   

you disappointed me northerner,you not as patriotic as i thought.Maxaad meelkaste calan uga luli weeysay,gabadha? smile.gif since our national dress , is similar to many other african countries.

Redsea, walaalkiis dont lose hope that is the only thing we have left.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by Buuxo:

quote:

Today my daughter went to school in her hidi iyo dhaqan clothes for the UAE national day. I spent a while talking about Somali culture which made me late for work. Our little contribution to save a tainted image.

^aww isnt that the cutest thing? .

Now , what flag did you give her to take, somaliland? mise SOmalia?
:D
be honest, its been done before.
Eesh calaa su'aal? No flag was taken as it wasnt required but the dress was chosen as the winning national dress :cool:
She's too young to take part in my lottery but, thankfully, this lion has some offspring. :D

Make sure you look after her well. In fifteen years time I plan to come knocking on your front door. Faatixa? :D

Buuxo   

^lool "gabar ninkii dhalikar aa dhaqikar" waaye miya? that's if Ngonge has any daughters ,otherwise gabadha aan habaryarta uu ah ,mala bixin karo.

NGONGE   

^^ That sounds like a no to me! It's ok. We can easily keep sending your Mrs birthday gifts for the next fifteen years and win her over. ;)

Originally posted by Northerner:

[QB] 15 years? Dee bal u'yara kaadi saxib. Horta tacliinteeda ha dhameesatee :cool:

^^

In this situation you should say inanta yar ha habaarin. Bismillahi miyo waashay :D