Sign in to follow this  
nervous-chic

Relationship question

Hey every1

i gotta relationship q for ya'll....

aight, u like dis dude 'n u know he his diggin u to..ya'll been known each otha for like 3 years as friends...cool right..only problem is he is a friend...should u cross the line or even except an invitation from homeboy to kick it sometime?

i wanna see how ya'll feel 'bout relationships & friendship

Qac Qaac   

i won't even say anything. I don't want to kill the mood for everybody...

but sis, r u planning to marry this person?...

Rahima   

Qac Qac your not killing the mood walaal, your giving the sister the right advise she should be getting.

Sister, look after your honour because i guarantee you if you don't, no one else will and most importantly always fear Allah and know he is watching you wherever you are.

OG_Girl   

lol@QAC QAC man I feel u, I was like u but u gotta think those girls r in western countries and they r young so easy on them .

Let me back to the sister , don't make any move if he likes u he will make the first move.

Salam

hey ya'll..

oky..da couple i am talkin bout is not me and someone else...its sumthin i read off of a essay and the couple ended up gettin togetha but at the end, it posses da question of whethear they should have gotten togetha..i wanted to see how the rest of ya'll felt bout such a situation...

smile,u don't know if u can tomorrow

Tuujiye   

Iyaah...relationship aa....

Lol qa'qac waraa adiga woman studies maa qaadataa maxaa meelkaste ku dhigay maan...

Advice saa u bixineesay aaba qalashee..ajar iyo xasanaad ilaaheey hakaa siiyo laakiin kaa jare yaah...lol..

OG_Girl   

Originally poster by Qac Qac

Rahima and the girl from arabia lol. we at the same page running i guess.

Allah, I have nick name says .. OG_Girl with bold next time use it insteed of arabian girl icon_razz.gif

Salam

waraa tuujiye, qaraar maa kaa haayo hadii uu Qac Qaac ku fiican yahay relationship advice'ka. waraa is marji ee wiilka ka gambiso.

adaa wax ka oqoonin meelahaas soo ma aha marax yahow. just kiddin, waraa ha igu soo kala fireenin!

Og-girl (lol) make sure he doesn't 4get ur name again.

Qac Qaac   

caramel loool i hope, in uu kugu soo kala fireeyo. uu fariin kuu qabto..

arabian girl raali ahoow abaydiis. oh yeah OG_moti maxaa laakiin magac waalan waaye loooool. i am just kidding. bisinka i don't too kale oo igu kacsan. i had enough, need break now. caramel kuwaan marax yaashaan wax barnoo.

garab tuujiye, cilimigayga maka heshay. #1, fan club aan kugu dari nooh...