Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

The Confession Room......

Please share with us your true Confession , I mean like some of the embarrassing things that you have done in the past or recently………………

I will start this topic by Confessin to an embarrassing thing that I have done while I was in McDonalds.

One day I was on my lunch break and I was Inline waiting for my turn in McDonalds and there was a lady behind me and about 3 people infront of me and on the other side there were about 4 people waiting and I was dying to Fart and I said to myself I am gone release it slowly(the silent one) so that no one can hear it, so I start releasing it slowly and as I was releasing it slowly I was thinking if anyone hear me it will be embarrassing and I will have to leave with disgrace so I started pushing bit more and more and all of the sudden I could not control it and I lost it and made a big sound from my bum and everyone heard it and the lady that was standing Behind me run to the door never to be seen again in Mcdonald and I was so ashamed that I wanted to leave but I was hungry and I had only like 20 Min left from my lunch so I stayed and I was laughing and every one else was laughing too………it was pretty embarrassing specially that I was working 2 doors away from McDonalds and after that every time I went to McDonalds the staff used to smile to me and I have never figured out why………….loooooooooooooooooool

Will that’s my story and it’s a true story.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool kix kix kix kix.... :D:D

sorry ..i had to get it out from my system :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ACUUDI BILAH WHATA EMBARASSING HA HA HA HA HA IF YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR DHUUSO WHAT CAN U CONTROL LOOOOL SORRY BRO BUT I AIN'T GOT NO EMBARASSING MOMENT....

Jaabir   

Uuuf.. ma mar kale aa dhuustay ninyaho ?.. yo topic smells too damn funny lol..

by the way... i heard Mcdonalds is a top pick for the UK nomads when it comes to taking a date for dinner :D:D

maskiiin...wiilka waa ku camirateen walaahi....sheekadina sheekto,intee iska qosli laheedeen..ill be back with mine :cool:

...lol@darman...maxaa kugu dhacay sxb....she told u it was one of the finest Western cuisines...lol :D:D ..watchu expect afta u got her dat macaroni necklace...talkin' about..."its da thought that counts"...ne who..movin' on..ma most embarrassin' moment was uh...wait...wat am i talkin' bout...i'm perfect...lol

nice writtin' to yall...maybe betta luck wit Darman...(he's got tons of embarrassin'..well maybe not embarrassin' but sad ones..lol)

Kool_Kat   

ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Kixkixkixkixkixkixkixkix...dhiqdhiqdhiqdhiqdhiq...

Halka kuu dhuuso urbadan...Ufeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey...

Jaabir   

Waraa dhuusu wayne.. is that why you call yourself "Quite Storm"? loool.. maan mar dhow waxaa nugu qasbee in fotodaada sharuutayno (duct tape yo black ass) lol... :D

Benevolent_Beauty... Adi Xafsa ayo Canbaru Luul ma iguso darsantay ? ifiiri hee.. jidki aan marysiiay canbaru and an ku marsiina wa ugtahay nooh.. :D

Tisssss...

Aqas,, wara quite storm.. ma xabad kale aa sidaysay ? Maan shubaan a ku dhacay aan umalinaa lool :D let me get the hell outta here looool :D:D:D

hahahahahaha hehehehehee.......that was funny.....mannnnnnnnnnnnn, but if i was u i won't share this embarrassing story with everyone in here.......anywayz, good one ....peace.

NinBrown   

hahaha that shit was funny...man u should now by now the physics of dhuuso..and how to realse the right one at the right time..

Darman..thats right MDs is the hottest spot for a date...the gitld love it and the guys love it even more...

OKAY THIS IS MY MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT

IT HURTS ME TO TALK ABOUT IT

INFACT, I REGISTERED A NEW IDENTITY (I.E EMBARRASSED) JUST TO TELL THIS STORY. AND YES THIS STORY SHOULD BE TOLD.

I WAS YOUNG, LONG TIME AGO

I HAD MY PERIOD (EWW..YES WE KNOW GUYS)

IT WAS A COLD HORRIBLE DAY, I DID NOT FEEL GOOD (AS ONE MIGHT EXPECT-CRAMPS)BUT I FELT EXTRA DROOPY THAT DAY

SO ANYWAYZ, HERE I AM DRAGGING MY FEET IN THE HALLS OF (WON'T SAY MY HIGH SCHOOL'S NAME), BACK HURTING ALREADY, IN ADDITION TO THE TON OF BOOKS IN THERE NOT TO MENTION MY "ACCESSORIES". THEN ALL OF SUDDEN I SEE PEOPLE JUST STARRING AT ME, EVERYONE WALKING IN THE HALLWAY, SOME GIRLS HOLDING THEIR HANDS OVER THEIR MOUTHS (FEMALE DOGS). SO I LOOK BACK TO SEE THAT I HAD MADE A TRAIL OF STAYFREE PADS (THE LONG ONES, MOM NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE CONCEPT OF "ULTRA THIN"). (MY BAG MUST'VE OPEN WHEN I WAS WALKING OR SOMETHING) U WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE OKAY, AS LONG AS NO MALES INCOUNTRED THE INCIDENT, BUT THE FEMALES WERE EVEN WORST (MOST BOYS ACTED LIKE THEY DIDN'T SEE)BEING THE QUICK THINKER THAT I AM, I QUICKLY, KICK THEM ALL TO A SIDE AND (GOD THANK HER SOUL) A FRIEND OF MINE COMES TO MY RESCUE AND I GIGGLED NERVOUSLY, HIDING MY FACE TO THE RESTROOM. I WANTED TO DIE. JUST DIE OR CRAWL IN SOME HOLE AND NEVER LEAVE. I LAUGH NOW BUT BACK IN THE DAY, I CRIED. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I DIDN'T COME OUT THE BATHROOM, UNTIL THE SCHOOL BELLS RANG, AND EVERY LEAVING CREATURE WAS OUT OF THE BUILDING.

I FAKED THE FLU FOR GOD-FORGIVE, AS LONG AS I COULD WITH THE PARENTS. FOR PURPOSES OF THE SUCCESS OF MY PAROLE, I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS STORY DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ACTS COMMITTED ON SIMILAR OCCASSIONS. (IN OTHER WORDS , THE EVIL IN ME REVIVES WHEN I THINK OF THE "DAYS AFTER")

THEREZ MY STORY, I GOT CHILLS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT.

Iffah   

^ :eek: ....OMG! Maskiin....that's not even funny redface.gif

QuietStorm...Loooool! I'll have to think about mine.