Sign in to follow this  
Infatua.5an

*)(--Nomad--In--A--Week)(*

S.Calykum Wr.Wb SomaliaOnliners

am finally a SOL citizen...this new passport is even better than my 4 sharcis...i get the opportunity 2 browse this forum and add my shillings here and there without fear of being deported back to Alien status :D:D (it's suddenly become a distant memory) i just wanna say THANKS(mahad sanid) to all of u who've made my stay ENJOYABLE...this is grounds for a BIG celebration...give me some suggestions though...what did u do when u officially became a NOMAD?

...eey mr admin..where's my crown?

p.s. shout out to all the folks i know up in this place...no names mentioned (hahahaha) redface.gif

Next time you gonna put up a thread, please make the title little bit more readable. No one has a clue what the hell you are talking about. Thank you.

Macalin   

LOL NIN YAABAN....

Horta I like Ur AVATOR...LOL

Secondly Walle Inaad Yaaban Tahay...cajiib!@-The Gal said shes happy to Be IN SOL..right?

Welc I guess..am today the POLice of New topics LOL

Miriam1   

Nin Yaban, that was quite rude!...Infatu5an(hope i spelled that rite) congrats,lol@better than my 4 sharcis

Originally posted by Lakkad:

LOL NIN YAABAN....

Horta I like Ur AVATOR...LOL

Secondly Walle Inaad Yaaban Tahay...cajiib!@-The Gal said shes happy to Be IN SOL..right?

Sxb ma aan yaabeni, laakinse inanta ayaan runta usheegayey. Waa maxay *(*(*(*(. Ma waxaa baa wax loo adkeesta ah.

Originally posted by OG-GIRL

do u just want be popular for disrespecting others or what?

Ok dont try to take me off topic, but why would anyone need *()*()(**** in their post title?

Iffah   

5an..congrats! I knew you could do it! :D

You mean they haven't informed you on what's expected of you once you get the nomad title? Allaah. Shaqo badan aa ku sugeeyso. Girl get cooking....waa inaad na casuumtaa... All 3000+ of us. :D

ps, did u get a new baruuko....hehehe. I'll see ya.. I guess. ;)

Salaams.

Matkey   

Nin Yaaban,

I wonder why your nick says Nin Yaaban Lol. Abaaba, geel markii loo heesayo, shimbira u heseysaa. Let's welcom the sister with gacmo furan.

Infatua.5an, congratulation my sister. I myself become a citizen last week.

Next time you gonna put up a thread, please make the title little bit more readable

Nin yabaan..ilahey kheyr ha ku siiyo AMIIN DHEEH...sodon iyo laba jir(32) o dhanteyeee waa ii kow CAJIIB :rolleyes: ...maybe okiyaalki ba ka halabeey :D:D

you mean Clown?

Girl, i ain't Forsale and no admin can get me for you!

loooool str8 Clownin...waxbaa ha iis flatter gareen abti
icon_razz.gif

did u get a new baruuko....hehehe. I'll see ya.. I guess.

LoooooooL @ ILKOO aka ilhaam...thanks macantoo...lakiin QARXIIS meeshan loga ma bahnaaa...don't worry sxbtiis aniga qaxwo ba inoguu tuura while my BOYAASO does the finer things like XALWO iyo shu-shumoo, bur KAC KAC & DANGOO(popcorn) :D bring the ISBARMUUTO DEE (jokes)

Matkey Congrats GURL ;)

thanks to all who've come through...mac mac

ONE

Originally posted by Infatua.5an:

quote: Next time you gonna put up a thread, please make the title little bit more readable

Nin yabaan..ilahey kheyr ha ku siiyo AMIIN DHEEH...sodon iyo laba jir(32) o dhanteyeee waa ii kow CAJIIB :rolleyes: ...maybe okiyaalki ba ka halabeey
:D:D

you mean Clown?

Girl, i ain't Forsale and no admin can get me for you!

loooool str8 Clownin...waxbaa ha iis flatter gareen abti
icon_razz.gif

did u get a new baruuko....hehehe. I'll see ya.. I guess.

LoooooooL @ ILKOO aka ilhaam...thanks macantoo...lakiin QARXIIS meeshan loga ma bahnaaa...don't worry sxbtiis aniga qaxwo ba inoguu tuura while my BOYAASO does the finer things like XALWO iyo shu-shumoo, bur KAC KAC & DANGOO(popcorn)
:D
bring the ISBARMUUTO DEE (jokes)

Matkey Congrats GURL
;)

thanks to all who've come through...mac mac

ONE
Walaalow, maad af Soomali fiican ku hadashid? Walaahanan garan hal wax oo aad tiri.