Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Wuu isla hadley / Wey isla hadashey.

Baashi   

My age? No problem! I will tell you but before I do that take a guess. If enough folks show interest then I will readily provide the numbers. I need 100 nomads to say YEY

Start the count :D

posted by Awoowe baashi:

My man Check horta ninyahow do u get enough sleep? Mise qolka dhan baa ka guurtay sidii ragii rag ahaa lagu yiqiin . Babyga hadaad caano siisid always daaci. Hadii uu oohinta badshana bal diaberka naga eeg. Hadii intaa uu soo dhaafo ear infection ka fiiri. Intaas ayaan so far bartay.

Caleyk Caleyk Awoowe, Ilaahey hakaa abaaal mariyo inta yar oo waano walaaleedka ah oo aad i siisay awoowe. Wale aniga iyo hurdo waanu colownay, imankada aan kula hadlayo waxaan ku socdaa dhowr advil iyo XL coffee..War nin yahoow talo aan idin wada siiyo, qudhaadu ku jirtaana alaahu yaclam. hadii aad guursaneyso marnaba ha ku fakirin in aad meel go'doon ah labadiina dagtaan, ku tabaabusheysta in aad reerihiina ama reeraheeda midkood ka ag dhawaataan.. hadii kale tan i heysata ayaa idin qabsan doota..waxaa kaliya oo ii dhiman maanta in aan barto waa sidey naaso iiga soo baxi lahaayeen saan u nuujiyo :D waana iga run...laakin wallee waa feeling aad iyo aad u fiican...insha allaah markay yara madax taagto ayaan qoyska rari doonaa, ma doonayo in mid kale aan ku dhalo qaraabo la'aan.

bashbash iyo barqaawo

STOIC   

Check, thanks for the advice, though you made me scared to commit to marriage if that is what is waiting for me!.I didn't think there were any string attached to marriage but know i am scared-may be i am selfish!.I will go into pieces if i was you after long work day, the only thing i need to disturb the peace of my environ is the tube.

underdog   

Waa isla hadley/ wee isla hadashey - Multiple personalities. especially when the different personalities don't speak the same language, hence the that confused look "special" people have when the voices explaining complex mathematical equations are in korean and all he/she can reply is "Yaah?"

Labo fiilo aa is taabatey - Short-circuit mostly cause by extended subtance abuse. The information proceesing procedures are rudely interrupted from time to time causing an acute mix-up of data. This can be harmless such as when you begin singing a song and then find yourself singing a completely different song. Or it can be serious such a 'alternative lifestyle' gender confusion.

Olyadi iyo biyihi oo/ay iskudartey This one is long gone and beyond help...long term foriegn-language voices and short-cicuits have lead to a lot of blown fuses. Things are so scrambled that at this point he/she can see music and smell the color yellow.

Stoic, I didn't mean ta scare you or anyone nor was it my intention. When i first got married me and wife moved from our families to a different city where we would have more time for each other, The past three years have been Exceptionally amazing and wonderful, but now that there s a little one things have changed and her being sick because of the cesarean she went thru makes it even harder. but insha allaah she will on her two feet in no time,in the mean time i have to be the qalanjo and dhuubo of the house. :D So if we lived near either families i don't think i would have been the qalanjo of the house...it's like am loosing my mind, just the other day i ended up using the ladies bathroom without knowing while washing my hands two ladies walk in to the bathroom they are shocked and so am i, they run outside and waited for me in front of the door, couldn't look at them i just had to bput my tail inbetween my legs and run, yesterday i completely forgot where i parked my car it took me 20 min to find it. but heey it's an awsome feeling i tell ya, soon as you go inside your house and you see that little innocent face nothing is the world matters.

So stoic my brother don't be scared go on and get your self a wifey it will do you good believe you me, besides don't you wanna know if your"boys can swim"kix kix kix :D:D

bashbash iyo Barwaaqo

Baashi   

If you wanna know the meaning of ‘wuu isku dhex yaacay’.

Just think of Checkmate going into ladies restroom without noticing it :D . And they say women waa jilicsan yihiin. You don’t find new moms in the men’s bathroom :D

C'mon dude...it's difficult but not that madax wareer :D

^^^ LoooL she should a came with a warning label. besides ma adaan kula tartami karaa sxb you are a VET. ;):D

bashbash iyo barwaaqo

STOIC   

smile.gif

Pople are wondering what i am laughing at-its okay!.I haven't thought about marriage yet-though age is kicking in-hopefully i will after i get done with some goals (insha-Allah).

:D

My thread has turned into a parenting class.

But my womanly and motherly instincts (Wah wah! ) tell me Checkmate & Baashi havent a clue about child rearing.

G'day all

nuune   

This thread is only to discuss about

Buufis

and its sisters etc

lets continue the discussion

raula   

You don’t find new moms in the men’s bathroom

coz some studies show that men have the propensity to acquiring BUUFIS (when especially exerggerated by not having stronger coping skills) than women, perhaps icon_razz.gif (tha's my hypothesis and Iam sticking to it) :D

Nuune-gacan baan kuu taage ;)

Checkmate-allah kuu sahlo; go to ayeeyo cawralo for tips and not awooweyaal like Baashi :D

nuune   

mingis, boorane, fuquburaale ama ruuxaamo, uma maleenaayo kuwani in lagu sharrixi karo "qofka isla hadley", "isku buuqey", "isku dhexyaacey", "la wato" ama "buufis ku dhacey"

sababta aan saas u iri waayo dadka fuquburaalaha laga tumo iyo booranaha mingiska ama ruuxaamaha ma ahan dad isku buuqsan ama la watoo isku dhexyaacey, waayo aniga ayaa indhaha saarey dumar u tagayo nin fuquburaalaha ama mingiska tumo sababtey ugu tagayaana ah wax la xiriiro nafsadooda qowska ah, example: kuwa aan aniga arkey qaarkood waxey rabeen in nimankoodu uu aad u jeclaadaan ama uusan naag kale ka aadin, nimankooda ayey rabaan in la qattaaro(la jaanjaamo) si uusan lug aan naagtiisa aheeyn u aadin,

waxyaala kalena waa loo isticmaalaa minigiska, booranaha fuquburaalaha ama ruuxaamaha sida naag lala qabo naag kale ayaa oraneyso ninkeyga yuusan naagtaas u tagin, waxbuu ku akharin marka ninka tumo booranaha, kaddib naag baa halkaas ku dullloobeeyso oo la hilmaamey sababtoo ahna naagtii kalaa qattaaratey ninka, farsamadan cajjiibka ah dumarka somalida aad bey u isticmaalaan khaasatan kuwa la isla qabo ama kuwa rabo in uusan nimankoodu naaga kale shukaansan!

nuune   

waxaa soo harey waxa la yiraahdo "wadaado", eraygan ma ahan sheekha ama wdaadka caalimka ah, dadka yaqaan baa yaqaan waxa loola jeedo,

wadaadada dadka laga tumo ama laga shido da' kuma xirno, cunug yar baa laga tumi karaa ama qof weyn, khaasatanna qofka tumayo wadaadaha ama shidayo wuxuu soo diyaariyaa alaab khattar ah oo iskugu jirto: timir, baabaca galleey, qaxwo zabiib iyo alaab kaloo cajjiib ah, kuwaasoo la cuno, qofka laga tumayo dhaxda ayuu fadhiisani go' baa lagu huwin idin qaacaya oo luubaan laga buuxshey ayaa marada lagu dadey loo dhax galini, markaas baa dhabarka laga qaraaci dharbaaxo wax u eg, illaa u qofka ka qufaco maradaas iyo qaaceeda ayuu ku dhex jiri, marka dhabarka laga dharbaaxayana qofka tumayo ama shidayo wuxuu oranayaa "ka baxa, iska daaya maskiinka/ta, maxaad u sheeganaysaan, iska daaya" iyo waxyaalo la mid ah