Sign in to follow this  
Mizz-HurriCane

BISINKA.. THIS IS A JINN HAVE A LOOK.!!!

N.O.R.F   

ACUDIBILLAH MINA SHAYTANI RAGEEM!

that gives me the creeps even tho i have seen it before, and it was in Makka of all places!

Hahahahahaha....That pisture of the so called jinn looks alot like this cartoon that my baby sister watches its called Solider Moon... :D

No need to be scared people...

PEACE AND LOVE

Macalin   

OK...Where did U guys Learn ur deen?

Whats Aacuudu bilah.....Jinnis Are not SHAYDAANS!...u say aacuudu marka shaydaanka iska NAAREESID!...Jinnis R like US!...(damn cawaanin)

PLus R u guys Doubting the QURAN?...Allah told U, that U will not Be Able to see JINN with the NAKED eyes...and what makes U think U will SEE?-thas superstitious!

Peace...Nuune R u back?

I wanna know why brother Lakkad is mad if you know somthing we dont know then be nice and inshallah tell us, you know akhlaaqda fiican is a big part of eeman and islam bro..

OuT

Firstly i would like to say: ACUDIBILLAH MINA SHAYTANI RAGEEM

i wasnt scared but i started to cry for no reason at all and i started to shake and read the quran. i and repeat i had no fear but i still cried.

May allah swt bless all of us and those we have and have no contact with. May allah swt keep us away from all evil and protect us. AMEM

Firstly i would like to say: ACUDIBILLAH MINA SHAYTANI RAGEEM

i wasnt scared but i started to cry for no reason at all and i started to shake and read the quran. i and repeat i had no fear but i still cried.

May allah swt bless all of us and those we have and have no contact with. May allah swt keep us away from all evil and protect us. AMEM

Macalin   

Sis Mizz Huric...I am not Mad walashis....

Its just a shame that PPL mistake JiNNIs for shaydaan...When U say aacuudu bilaah mina sheeydaan rajeem...Actually u only chasng away the devil,and jinnis R not Devils..and is not Nice to say that to JINNIS..coz they R like US, they have Muslims and other religions,its like saying AAcuudu to a HUMAN..get it?...secondly U r Told that We as HUMANS cannot see JINNS with the naked eyes...so is not good to beleive in anonymous heresay by ppl...

Am sorry if i sounded Bila AQLAAQ,,macsalaama

Istafuallah, thats some scary shit...got me up from my chair type of ish. But hey, we need to be afraid once in awhile to keep us in check...so hey dont just be like "damn"..let actions pursue.

*/**

-KIWI   

Assalamu Alaikium Wa Rahamatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!!!

First of all we humans are called Insi when an Insi embraces Islam they become Muslim or Muslimahs if they reject Islam they become Kufaars.Where as Jinns automatically become SHAYDAAN if they reject the teachings of Islam.

Having said that its know abundantly clear Lakkad that Acuudi Billahi can said for some Jinns.

Macalin   

Raliyaah...Now how does tha make sense?

How Would U know which JINNI is Kaafir or Not..?

Coz u cant see EM....i suggest U think abt tha for a while

-KIWI   

Assalamu Alaikium Wa Rahamatullahi Wa Barakatuhu once again.

Lakkad you are right we cant see Jinns, so therefore we cant tell if a Jinn is SHAYDAAN or not.In my previous post i was just pointing out the difference between Jinns Shaydaan and Insi because some of us were a bit puzzled about this whole issue.

Lefty   

I saw real jinni girls and that's not the way they look like. They're just normal human being with fascinating movement.

--------