Sign in to follow this  
Curly

A Disgraced Nation

Curly   

It’s not as though Somalis didn’t have enough problems on their plates, but now some half-witted man has decided to tarnish the “Somali” reputation once again.

As if being accused of eating Donkeys, over populating London, terrorism and having a sadistic culture, wasn’t enough.

We Somalians will now be associated with spreading disease like the common rat.

I can’t help but think Somalis are now more and more in the limelight, and for all the wrong reasons! No wonder I regularly meet Somalians who actually hate their nationality.

But that’s not the way to deal with it, you can’t just bury your head in the sand and just hope it all blows over, because it won’t.

I’m not exactly sure how we as whole can make a difference and I’m sure it won’t be overnight.

But I'm going change the way I see other Somalis and embrace my culture and people, instead of pushing them away like i've done so in the past.

Hopefully the new generation will have enough sense to change the way Somalis are perceived.

"United we Stand, Divided we fall"

hivdicaPA141003_100x110.jpg

Mohammed Dica: Guilty of "biological" grievous bodily harm

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

'sue' u right,,,,i felt sick, as i read this in the 6pm news, first i doubted he was even somali, then i saw pictures of concealed relatives dressed like us. horrifying.

this was actually a high profile case, being second case on GBH related HIV, the previous being a scotish case and will probably be used as precedence.

i think he will probably end up with 7 yr old sentence, same as manslaughter, eventhough they could give life, as the judge was not reluctance to name the life-expectancy of the women involved to 10 years tops.

whatever he gets, he surely tainted our nation's name, gaal or muslim, no one deserves such a heartless and calculated punishment.

alow ceeb astur, kuweeni habaabana soo hanuuni!

Raxmah   

A.A.

This is soo sad, walahi, I dont know what the future holds for somali people Inshallah allah willing for the best.

Is not only kufars giving us a bad name, but ourselves, and it seems we are accomplishing that, we are lacking the brain to think. Everywhere we go, Somalis are painting a bad image about themselves, and worse yet we are giving others the chance to look at the image and take advantage of it, its just plain sad. May allah help us.

Ok no excuse for what he did, but i dont believe he was doing it to tarnish the somali image cuz the image was tarnished way before him. What image do people of the world have when they think of somalia? War, famine, diseases and tribalism to name a fear. Why do somalis have this false sense of purity when its not there? We already took a sh!t on our own image.

Macalin   

LOL^^

Sue am glad yu have seen the LIGHT...'God Bless SOMALI'

Keep up the good JOB..tell me what did the nucca DO?

Reer london eating donkeys!!lol!! so yo reer london whats your favouriate part of the donkey delight!!lol!! reer london! i feel you pain! first, they use to say stuff below about reer london and now this!!! yo...dont worry u wont see me there!

1- mad cow disease

2- no showers in the bathroom

3- ppl with bad teeth

4- tail wagger tony blair

5- disfunctional royal family!

gee! hollywood sounds like heaven compared to Jack the Ripper's ole town!!

Macalin   

remember the article about somali eating donkey and horse's ..well they found the man and he was the one that was doing it

---DAZZZZZMNNN

Nucca eat dameer?....Theres no way they can sentence this dude, he needs to be institionalised!..NO WAY!...Ninka niN FIYOOW maaha!

Changed   

nah he is not a dameer eating guy , he is the HIV carrier who was sentenced to jail time for intentionally passing his disease to a couple , someone made a post about a woman claiming that a man infected her with HIV, i think he was the one that infected her redface.gif , news link

Adna   

salaam

Thanks Mizz unique sis for in lighten that stroy,, waaw i'm really imprest whoooo..... Hiv..... and eating dameer subxaanalaah....

But waita a second evey animal oo ilka sare leh sow xaaraan ma'ahan in la cuno? waaaw love you all

Originally posted by **Sue**:

I'm going change the way I see other Somalis and embrace my culture and people, instead of pushing them away like i've done so in the past.

That is a very thoughtful move Sue.

In its very essence, embracing your culture is both a duty and a pleasure.

BTW, is the British media talking alot about this case? I mean the BBC baby chanels. :D

king_450   

Sue i am touched by your self centered response to this Western Media propoganda,did you know every day these same ppl who are publishing these news papers are also infecting more than any one to thier platant lie,now first this incident even though it is harsh what this man did,have no baring effect to the culture of our good ppl,not what so ever,you don't get discouraged and accept this low life reporting, what this man did is wrong yes, but we somalis don't practice this bad behavior,it is only one incident, but i have seen more cases then this, but they never report it. So stand up and defend ur good name,if you don't do that who you expect to do for you.

Somali People are good ppl , either you love them or hate them,but don't listen to these nonsense.

King450....Define the term "good people". Lets be honest, we have shamed ourselves. To err is human walaal, so instead of being in constant denial about the evil side of the somali character, we should rather embrace the faults in the somali character, and try to find ways to fix it.

*SUE*....Thumbs up....Most somalis just critize their fellow somalis but does little or nothing to help in bringing about change. Lets hope we find more of yu :D:D

king_450   

Well if you solely basing your reasoning about over 20,000,000 ppl, by a single act , then you have something bigger coming to your way.

LuCkY   

Im how do you say... :eek: :eek: .Geez,acuudibika!May ALLah heLp this man-spreading deadLy diseases isnt not justified.

Of course they Like to be bias...aLways bringing up the ethnicity-'a somaLi so and so did this and that' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: why cant they just stick to the persons name?I mean you dont see them saying 'a white so and so did this and that'! :rolleyes:

Anywho...British news/tabLoids are known to take pLeasure in others misery and spreading cLaims.Not that the americans are saints and aLL but british tabLoids are nothing compared to that of the Americans.HeLL they aLL need to be put to rest.

But you have to remember peopLe wiLL say anything and everything to disgrace our nation.They are worried about donkeys...have they not seen the other countries whom donkeys,roaches,dogs,bugs and other unthinkabLe animaLs are eaten not to mention babies. :eek: :eek: :eek: At Least we know that their cLaims are not true and have no basis.