Sign in to follow this  
Centurion

SOL 2007 Awards Winners

SOLawards.jpg

Welcome to the SOL 2007 Award Ceremony!

The Poll was a huge success, with 70 citizens taking part.

Hopefully next year we can build on this, with the introduction of new categories, and of course a host of new characters on SOL.

Nur collects an impressive 3 awards, including Best Male Citizen, and Most Knowledgeable citizen.

Valenteenah also deserves a mention, she's won (convincingly) the 'Best Female Award' and features in both the 'Best couples' of SOL :D

In other news, many members have shown their disdain for the state of the Politics Forum by refusing to vote for the Best poster.

Lessons aught to be learned from that.

Otherwise, the results are hardly shocking, albeit a number of big names have lost out.

To them i say, Better Luck next time! ;)

Here is the final result of the Poll:

Best Citizen

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Best Male Citizen

Nur

Best Female Citizen

Valenteenah

Best Newbie

Centurion

Most Knowledgable Citizen

Nur

Most Eloquent Citizen

NGONGE

Friendliest Citizen

Stoic

Craziest Citizen

Lazygirl

Funniest Citizen

Rudy

Best Poster

Nur

Best Poster in the Politics forum

Castro

Best Thread

Boredom

Best Screen Name (nick)

Libaax-Sankataabte

Best Thread Hijacker

Jaceylbaro

Most Helpful Citizen

Conspiracy

SOL's Best Duo

Rudy/Valenteenah

Valenteenah/NGONGE

i gotta share my babe gal val with a married dude!! hello.. i protest, i protest this was rigged vote by the tfg cheerleaders!!!

tell me it aint so??? i demand a re-call....!

Intel   

^^ :D

i thought this was a Golden Globe kind of awards and the equivalent of the Academy Awards was yet to come..no?

anyhow hurrah to the winners smile.gif

cuz most of the good awards went to u know who?? lool.

yo guys check it out!! ppl like northerner, rokko are left out... known non tfg supporters are rigged with awords like best hijackers, joker etc.,

it looks like u gotta be a plunder to get any respect in this here place!!lool. I am not sure if this an accident or just another somali village ignorance!. look up u will see what i am talking about.. so the reps of this gig sound like clandestine wimps! loool. my 2 c.

Rokko Academy aint gonna have anything like that! it will be pure merrit. xalimo winners will get a weeks supply of dianna creme, faraaxs will a week supply of jaat!!! So work hard.

We shall start it next yr isha Allah.

dhuxsika is doorsheey aduunoyooyo

niinkee doonaaya ino somaliyaa xukumo

xabaashi boo soo ka xeeyta aduunoyooy

aduunyooyo aduunyooyo aduunyoooyo xaalka be'e!

homie aduunyo is never fair! u gotta bring the shyte or shimbirah ad la sheeykeeysan!!

ok lookup at his post one more time...then come up here!!

now, look down! dhusadada la ciyaar!! lool i gotchya homie...! this one is for the books! i am outta heya!

Dear esteemed winners,

On behalf of the few losers and legions of unknowns, I would like to convey our sincerest of congratulations and say to you all, well done.

The courage, perseverance and honest hard work that you have put into your posts over the last year has been an inspiration for us all, at times even, a manifestation of brilliance its self.

As the SOL awards have matured over the years, they have also gained a distinguished reputation for recognising true talent and above all rewarding it. Since it is your bright and shining light that our humble community basks in, we hope that the recognition this award affords to you as its esteemed recipients will be worthy of your true character and originality.

Once again, our sincerest best wishes for you in the coming year and our hope that we can live up to being associated with your brilliant magnificence.

yours faithfully,

yet another unknown