Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Houston's glass public toilet

Salma   

Here's what it looks like from the outside:

houston_toilet1.jpg

And, here's the view from the inside:

houston_toilet2.jpg

What shall I call this? A revolution in the Bathrooms market, or mm A JOKE. What is the benefit of making a public bathroom from glass where the user can see ALL people but nobody can see him like the shades in the cars. Is it Openness while enjoying a nice view and good mood?? Or a silly idea. I wonder what's next :confused:

And I always asked myself: Why the Westerns don't like using WATER inside their bathrooms. Just to use the toilet-paper, don't they get sick with that??!! yuck

Weird life!!

Baluug   

LOL the woman in the first pic looks like she's gotta go REAL BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

And these people know nothing about hygiene.Why do you think yeast infections and other disgusting things like that are so common in North America?

If you got pee-pee or poo-poo on your hands or face,would you just wipe it off with paper? :(

Haddad   

Originally posted by Fidel:

Does anyone know where this thing is?

Yes, I know. But, before I tell you, ponder on the lady; does she look like American? Notice the style of hair & glasses. Look at how she's smiling; Americans smile in such a way? Look at how elegantly she's dressed; seems American? The picture is supposed to be in downtown Houston, but look at the asphalt; it looks like Houstonian?

The 2nd picture, see the building on far right; how tall is it compared to Houston's skyscrapers? Also look at the images on the other building; looks American?

Hint: The images aren't located in a metropolitan city.