Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Tips for Ramadan.

Ibtisam   

Loool, it is surprising how many people love their cereal, I cannot make up my mind if it is real food, or whoever made it was just taking the pis*s, I've never seen something that fills you so quickly and yet you are hungry 1hr after. :rolleyes:

Acuudubilah @ people who eat hilib and full meals.

P.s. everyone is so busy trying to avoid getting hungry all day!! people that is part of fasting, you are suppose to feel hungry and thirsty and all the other hardship that comes with not eating regularly! helllooooo

Ibtisam   

That is what I meant! waab yaab, then you still get up for Suxuur! damn. bisinka iyo Yasinka as my edo would say! that is a lot of food.

-Lily-   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

P.s. everyone is so busy trying to avoid getting hungry all day!! people that is part of fasting, you are suppose to feel hungry and thirsty and all the other hardship that comes with not eating regularly!
helllooooo

I agree.

I used to diss cereal for years until I started my current job and everyone was having it for breakfast at work. Try to have it with natural or strawberry yogurt instead of milk.

You can have everything if you have it in small amounts, some eat as much as they can at Afur which means they can't eat until the next Afur.

^^^, lol peer pressure at work haye?

You are right about stuffing your face anot being able to put anything down, due to dibir until the following day.

Cereal is good, if you european folks have Cinnamon Toasted Crunch Cereal by General Mills, get it, you will thank me later.

Another one of my favourite cereal is Special K's Vanilla Almond Cereal, very healthy choice, better than the 1st cereal.

-Lily-   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

^^^, lol peer pressure at work haye?

Hey I don't go to the pub, got to fit in somehow!

I've never heard of cinnamon cereal but it sounds delicious. Will look for the Vanilla Almond Special K flavour on my way home, didn't know it came in that flavour.

Pujah   

All these cereal talk makes me wanna advertise my favorite breakfast meal.

If you want something warm and fueling, meaning you won’t be able to put anything on your mouths for the next 8-10 hours have some oat meal with dried fruits and skim milk.

You know, I haven't been feeling hungry at all these last few days. Even when all I have for suxur is a cup of tea and a slice of madeira cake slathered in peanut butter, am good all day.

And no, I don't stuff myself during afur either.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Tis all Sunnah dear. Keep the meals moderate and your digestive system doesnt over-load all at once,,,,

Very true akhi. Overindulgence only causes more hunger.

Hunguri   

loool@Northner. That is why you look very active and young dee ;) . Waniyow I am already getting old and shrinked. I think, I have been over eating. I dont feel good, if my Philipino maid does n't bring every meal out of the three on the table. On top of that, I drink lots of Casiir too :D . Ma anagaa iska qaban karayna maalinkii oo dhan ayaanu bahasha ka qattanahaye ;) . Almuhi Northner saaxiib dee you got to give me some advices :D I will meet you for free consultation and you should nt charge me dee ;) . Since we last met at that wedding, I gained more than 12KG of weight. Advice me Dr Phlip ;) loool

Som@li   

Iftar,

Casho,

No Suhur, I cant avoid to disturb my sleep.

BTW, If I ever have Suhur, that is when I feel hungry during the day.

Malika   

Now Sareen[Wheat grain] brings back memories,how my Ayeyo made sure every night it was cooked[it took hours to cook it],with milk and a dash of subaag on top! Ah granny's love!

smile.gif