Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

UK Nomads : Find your local BNP member

-Lily-   

I agree people’s private details shouldn’t be online but I have little sympathy for them. Neo-natzis exist everywhere and in all walks of life.

Layzie,I'm not sure you're entirely aware of who/what the BNP is.

All it takes is an anonymous call to report criminals, not joining a fascist party.

Ms DD   

There are about 4 in my neighbourhood. I should knock their door..and offer them cake and tea. Tell them we all have same blood running thru us..and show them some love.

But seriously though, sometimes I understand where they are coming from. It is their country and it is soo over-populated with trash and refugees. Which is why their NHS and housing is deteriorating. if this was Somalia, I probably would have felt the same.

Abyan   

^^ Tell me about. If somalia had a large scale of immigration,cheating the welfare system while at the same time our pensioners who had been tax payers all their lives are forced to sell their houses for care, then yes I would feel the same. I sound like a somali national party :D

There was this somali translator that said something like this, sarcastically.

Somalis are nomads, When it rains and is green, the camels provide milk and nomads do not endouver. They discuss and talk at nights while playing games. But when the drought comes, nomads will work harder than any european farmer. They ensure the camels, cows and goats survive in the desert. When the same people come here, as it rains all the time - social welfare, child benefit, housing benefit and all contributions. It is the nomadic life that people sit and take it easy throughout the year , sitting at a cafe and talkng. When you have it so good, then why should you work.

While some feelings of the party might be understandable, the mess that is Somalia is not humane enough for anyone to live and prosper. I would rather put up with inconveniences and long NHS queues than resign people to a faith in Somalia!

Thierry.   

Do you remember the genealogy experiment channel 4 carried out last year, which revealed that several active bnp members had African descendants. This is a case of the upper class taking two thirds of the cake, the middle class taking the other third and working class (BNP stronghold) complaining that foreigners are sharing the crumbs with them. The Bnp in a cunning way has channelled the anger the working class whites have, towards immigrants rather than the hat cats above them.

After operating Lazy G thuggish comments I kind of agree with her immigrants including Somalis are fuelling the problem with the various frauds and their lack of work ethics.

I don't think you have clue what the British National Party stands for, Ms Xalimo whitie G

Boy wonder aka boy George aka my least favourite victim(only because tabar malihid), whether or not I understand what they stand for is not the issue here buddy. Truth be told, I do not think you understand what their objectives are much less anything else besides your "culumas".

Matter of fact, you went out of your way to skip the "nationalist" term I used to describe them, which means you do not understand the true meaning of the word, which also means you are looking your online dictionary right about now to find the true definition.

With that said, I think you need to stick with what you know and thats defending ciyaalka caafada aka culumo wanna be's. (fascism is too complex for your little brain to grasp)

Lastly, everything you hear and read is not where the buck stops. This may come as a surprise but sometimes you have to get out of that big old bubble you live in and actually get to the root of issues without prejudice. (it does not make one a white sympathizer)

Furthermore, I'm sure you would not take too kindly if you were to find yourself living in somalia and having amxaaro as a the majority. I'm sure you would not rest until you reversed the faith of the infidels or erased them from the face of the earth?

Previously in the thread, someone said it best (don't remember who) that as long as they are not causing harm, they can do whatever they want without having the public looking to them as if they are a "white supremacy group". They can gather up their brothers and sisters and attempt to take over the country and that right should be made possible because they were born into a democratic society. That said, leaking personal information is wrong but how can I possibly draw such a painting for a pancake of a brain? Any ideas B.G?

PS:Lily, being a citizen or a uk resident does not make one an expert of the subject of BNP eedo.

Cara.   

LayZie, maybe it works differently in Canada, but in the States and much of Europe, "nationalist" IS a euphemism for "white supremacist". For example, the BNP is not opposed to ALL immigration, just to non-white immigration. They think non-whites are biologically and morally inferior to whites. It's one thing to play devil's advocate and another thing to try to brow-beat people into sympathizing with bigots.

That said, I also think subjecting these people to harassment will be counter-productive and unlikely to change their minds about brown people.

Fabregas   

Lazie G;

firstly, I think you owe me a great apology for comparing me to that effimate heroine addict , also known as Boy George. Xalimo Whitey was a compliment on my behalf dee. ;)

Secondly, the ciyal xafad of Somalia, once they are done liberating the rest of Bilad Soomaal, will need to settle down, find jobs, and wives. ;) .I think you would be a perfect candidate, lol.

Thirdly, the BNP, as far as I am aware only recruits from white people or "indegenous folk, as they call it, not even descendants of African Slaves. If you were born and dyed your faced with all the diana in the world, they would still not refer to you as British. Thus, you would have a very hard time, " offering them your servicies", considering that you are a black, Afrikaan xalimo. :D

Lastly, I can't be bothered to quote from the words of the top brass and founders of this organisation. Suffice it to say there are a plethora of quotes showiNG some of the groups views with regards to black people, Asians and Muslims, which members of this party have uttered from their own mouths. In other words, the nationalism you seem to alluding to is a far cry from their view of nationalism.

Sheikh Al Cilm Al Wikipedia smile.gif would be a good place start to search some quotes and views of their leading members.

NGONGE   

^^ Or she can visit their website. I am sure she'll enjoy the bit about voluntary repatriation (it used to be compulsory repatriation until the party started to notice people did not like that term and they decided to soften the blow a little). :D

As for DD and others that say they can understand where the BNP are coming from, dee hadalka badan eska joojiya and Magalada ka baxa. You truly don't seem to know what you are talking about here. It is sad to see that you admit to being Somali bigots. Really dissapointed in you, people.

Ms DD   

Ngonge

No strong argument. I only sympathise with them upto a certain extent. I am not down with their method of acheiving their goals whatsoever. However you must understand when they are over crowded with immigrants which diminishes their standard of life. You only have to look at other European countries and how their life standard fares so much better than the UK.

Nothing bigot about it. If we were living in Somalia, I would love to have lifestyle that mirrors those of other European countries instead of the UK.

NGONGE   

Immigrants in the UK ADD to and help maintain this lifestyle, DD. How many bus drivers, plumbers, road sweepers or traffic wardens have you lately seen that have been white?

If you wanted to create your own Somali national party then you really will not be that much better than these racist xenophobes. I know you are trying to see it from their side but, truly, they have no side to speak of.

As for other European countries, they all have similar problems. Only their immigrants are not of the wide variety you get in the UK. The Germans have the Turks. The Dutch have the Surinamese and, lately, the Somalis (not to mention all those Eastern Europeans). The French have Africans from all the countries they occupied during the colonial times.

A couple of years ago, there was a riot (and boycott) in a Greek town because the best student in that town was Albanian. The tradition there is that at the end of each school year, the best student in the town has to carry the national flag in the yearly parade.

Ps

The scrounging argument is overrated. There are more whites scrounging in the UK than all the immigrants combined. It is not the people (white or black), it is the system.

^NG, most times, your arguments have no real substance. I truly believe that you argue for the sake of argument. Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much? (don't answer that)

C'mon buddy, no one belives that immigrants do not contribute to the economic growth of the countries that welcome them. Nor is anyone disputing that very cold fact. Matter of fact, they boost the very same state's social and economic growths. However, we are not discussing the majority, we are discussing the minority who are the bad apples and represent various ethnicity groups.

Seriously, look at what they are fighting for. Don't disappoint me by turning out to be a B.G. who strikes me as someone who thinks he is talking but his lips seem to be the only thing making a movement and not a sound in sight.

B.G. you have not contributed to the discussion and you have side stepped the issue and therefore you are going in circles buddy. I told you, this isn't about me and this isn't about anyone else but simply qaxootis. Especifically the euro trash group who my old buddy Marc often spoke off. The same group of people who immigrated to the UK for the sole purpose of weakening its economy by handicapping its social programs. Those individuals and similar ones are the reason why these BNP organizations continue to get support from the nation in which they serve, because the people are FED UP.

Remember folks, BNP's of today's society would not have mattered if the citizens that make up these organizations did not feel discontent with the state of the government and its officials who are taking the "reasonable accommodation" policies that much closer to being made into part of constitution which the average joe and christina feeling less secure and also feeling as thought their rights are in jeopardy.(policies and proposals such as the nationwide sharia, multiculturalism policies now putting the white man's rights in jeopardy or any policy that looks to end discrimination of many groups on the expense of others, etc)

Further more, B.G. I truly believe inaad dyslectic tahay, waayo you could not differentiate between "I emailed them to offer jaajusnimo" as a light humor to "being recruited"(if u know anything about LayZie is, she is too lazy to send an email, it was a light hearted moment that turned to B.G's embrassement moment"). Did I say anything about wanting to be recruited?

Remember, one extremist sympathizer is enough in this corner.(u)

PS:NG, pay attention to my first post in this thread and the link I provided for that somali article...(don't make me have to spell out the rest for u buddy)

^^

What do you recommend then? How will you help those "euro trash qaxotees" to conform with the customs?

Talk about your own backyard as well. Talk about the trailer trash qaxotees over at Dixon.