Sign in to follow this  
cabdihaybe773

I need Help im new wit dis web i dont kno nuttin abou it'''

First of all Asc all mY somalian ppl secondly im new at this website and Really like it when i read some topics u kno but i got problem tho i have no idea how you gonna used it anyhow I need help abou that amean i need some oratation''

Castro   

Originally posted by cabdihaybe773:

First of all Asc all mY somalian ppl secondly im new at this website and Really like it when i read some topics u kno but i got problem tho i have no idea how you gonna used it anyhow I need help abou that amean i need some oratation''

Stay in school, son. You're clearly not ready for this. The Witches of Eastwick will eat you alive here.

In the meantime, learn the grammar and spelling of the language you wish to communicate in.

Welc brother. Inshallah,you will be able to figure it out sooner or later.

What kind of help do you need exactly? Just the navigation? We have moderators here, They should help you out. PM them. Even better,send an email to the ADMIN,he should be able to help you out.

nuune   

Ma anaa waalan mise cadan baa cuud laga shidey

Abti, my fault, magacaan si khalada u akhriyey, qeebta hore dhan intaan ka tagey ayaan qeebta danbe Hibo u akhristey

Cabdihaybe, sxb forget the part uuseey, wlcme again with gacmo furan

Buuxo   

Cabdi ,soo dhawoow.YOu'll get use to this place soon.

Politics section ha isku aadin.Dad dabeecad xun lee ka yimaado ( Castro iyo ku la mid ah)

Buuxo   

Castro,me doesn't been here long time.you be good friend and give the knew forum member for 'oratation' :D

Xiin,Meesha xaraanmaad ku heysataan?

Islawaaynida is not a good look on you all. :rolleyes: