Sign in to follow this  
Boom Boom

From Somaliland to Yale Medical School

Hawdgirl   

The Point-

God your Comment "Now she's gonna be an old maid before she ever does" is really disgusting

are you jelous, why can't you be happy for the sister, For your information she is only 19 and will be able to graduate from Yale medical school in 2009, which is the best schools in this nation-According to the fact that the article said she'll be barely be 21 of years by the time she graduates from Med School.

So brother do you know any Somali sister or a brother for that matter

who can maintain this kind of accomplishment within such few years? well for me I don't know any- so please ka fiirso hadaladaada iyo nac-nacdaada and stop being jelaous and be happy for the sister by any means.

ElPunto   

^Aliens! Listen Jungle Girl - it was a joke. Hence the big teeth guy at the end of the sentence. I wish her nothing but the best as you can see at the bottom of page 1 of the thread.

Hawdgirl   

What?! Jungle Girl, what does that supposed to mean, ha ku ciyaarin magaca jeeko dheere waaxid, its Hawd Girl and for your info hawd aint jungle ok, are you one of those people oo jungle ka ka carara, aniga reer baadiye ma ihi and blah blah,

we are all from the jungle, and nope I didn't need to see your previous post about the genius sis, as you've said enough,

by the way Ilaahey maa ugu tagtey, meaning how do you know if she will be able to have kids or mr. right in that matter or will be an old maid... God I still can't stand what you've said about the "genius" sister