Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Somalia In The Past

LANDER   

Bari_Nomad,

are you trying to make a point with those comparisons of Hargeisa and Bossaso??

You can manipulate pictures however you like, fact remains the most prosperous city in former Somalia today is Hargeisa.

LANDER, don't be paranoid walaal. They are only pictures of different areas. :rolleyes:

HornAfrique & Bari_Nomad, thanx boys. GREAT pictures.

RaMpAgE   

horn..thanks the one iam talking about sxb, it looks very good, u can see the whole city too the sea.

But now its all destoryed :( .

imagine how life would be if we were still living their. smile.gif

OG Moti   

Hey lander dont be ignorant and narrow minded, and dont bring that somaliland, puntland or mogadisholand shit in here... they are pictures of all places of somalia and if you dont like it, then it is ur loss... man we are trying to be one family here, nomads of somalia.. so please stop being sepratest and be nationalist and lets be brothers and sisters... peace.... and i think Admin should monitor closely for such issues.. please dont break my heart guys .. this is the best somali site so far dont ruin it guys... salam

Paragon   

Some beautiful images you've posted, reminiscent of what was, not what will become of it.

Here is my fav'rite one

932-400x500.jpg

Alla maxaan Geel Libaax Ka ridey ;)

king_450   

Wow that is a wonderfull pics, even though i can't remember most of the places you have showed us , but i can imagine how peacefull then it was, i have left back home 20yrs ago, and all of that time i have been in the states and left once to go back and see home, as you can imagine i am extremely home sick , but there is no place to check back,and rewind the clock. But thanks for these btfl memories, i appreciate it and god belss you. Wonderfull.

BN   

BARWAAQO said it best ;)

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

LANDER, don't be paranoid walaal. They are only pictures of different areas. :rolleyes:

Haneefah   

The more we see pictures like this, the more it just reminds us of what we've lost and we probably will never gain back and it's just frustrating walahi.

Jamal...I love that painting, don't they make copies? I'm sure there's good somali painters.

LANDER   

LOOOOL,

Bari_nomad you can't fool me, I know your intentions. But if you really wanted to spread propaganda, I think you could've done a betta job. :D

Barwaqo,

walaal you might be innocent to Bari's intentions, but if you had followed his postings you would understand, the 2 "areas" he picked (hargeisa, bossasso) where not by coincidence. So please don't speak of what you don't know.

Rokko   

looooooooooooool

Bari_Nomad and Lander, ya'all making me laugh.

that was funny. Cold War between Lander and Bari_Nomad. lol

Gediid   

Here are some of my Fav's pic

I love the traditional wedding.Thats how I'm tying the knot in style with my roots not with a tie.

107.gif

108.gif

60.jpg

116.jpg

106.jpg

BN   

Originally posted by LANDER:

LOOOOL,

Bari_nomad you can't fool me, I know your intentions. But if you really wanted to spread propaganda, I think you could've done a betta job.
:D

Maybe this should tell you that I'm not trying to spread any 'propaganda' ;)

Barwaqo,

walaal you might be innocent to Bari's intentions, but if you had followed his postings you would understand, the
2 "areas" he picked (hargeisa, bossasso) where not by coincidence. So please don't speak of what you don't know.

Lander,

Please don't drag your political 'baggage' to the General Section--keep it in the Politics section. :D