Sign in to follow this  
B

Losing Friends!

B   

When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over.

Abyan   

You make it sound soo blue !

Personally I see it as a drifting away process. One can see it coming, you slowly start drifting apart due to different interests in life and sooner or late you realise you haven't spoken to each other in years. You also realise you need to pick up the phone and call them , but also never get to it. Aduunyo buubis aa lagu wada juraa. Saas uuba waqtiga kudhamaaday.

The next time you see each other in social gatherings, both race each other in saying "Ma nooshahay , xagee ka dhacday ,waa lagu waayee?" :D

In retrospect, xumaan laguma kala tego but it's just life that parts people.

B   

life is full of surprises, people come and go! people who you thought were your friends turn out to be different than you expected. at least their part in this story of life is over and its time to embrace change and new players.

FatB   

change is the only constant... but doesnt mean that you shouldnt try to work on ur friendships

Tuujiye   

^^^loooooool ar yuu yaab qaaday....

loosing good friends is not easy but like Ebyan said is never good in xumaan lugu kala tago...

Nin-yaaban meeshaan filin hindi oo bilaa hordhac ah ee keenen waamaxay? lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Juxa   

horta B is full of emotions ma isdhahdeen or maybe he has too much time in his hand to falanqeys stuff.

anyways sometimes people drift apart, xumaan maaha it is just part of growing up. let them go.

B are you working at the moment or full time student?

Juxa   

be his friend, for someone with dabeecad qalafsan you have many friends

marka there is hope for him as well

Malika   

Oh B,.. :( ,what now? Despite them leaving your story continuous though..,walk on.. smile.gif

Ngonge,am chewing.. :D

B   

Originally posted by Juxa:

horta B is full of emotions ma isdhahdeen or maybe he has too much time in his hand to falanqeys stuff.

anyways sometimes people drift apart, xumaan maaha it is just part of growing up. let them go.

B are you working at the moment or full time student?

Juxa, i am a employed in a poxy job. I hate it. for me its the salary that matters! its a far cry from my ambition of doing what i would have liked.

also,