Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Questions ~

Zafir   

Katrina, my dear you belong in no calegory, i wouldn't dare place you in one either. you're lovely just the way you are. :D

Ps: :mad: My buttocks is hairless.

^ LoL. Oh thats a revelation.

Kat, what is qamayayahee? Soomaali cajiib ah ayaa meeshan lala soo baxay maalmahan. Castro waa Qumay. Say it like that. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Katrina:

Castro, wiilka hanjabaada kadaa qumayayahee.
:D

If only I didn't know your zip code. There are consequences and repercussions for every statement. Your naked aggression has not gone unnoticed. :mad:

Katrina   

^^Zafir refraining from taking a stand is a tactic often ployed by many men I know (incl the notorious atheer) called "YES DEAR".

Hairless eh, your must look like my ultime favorite butt...Xixo from "The Gods Must Be Crazy". It's smooth, hairless, limber, toned and curvaceous. :D

CW, I'm just happy to even read and write at a SSL level, alhamdullahi. smile.gif

Originally posted by Katrina:

Hairless eh, your must look like my ultime favorite butt...Xixo from "The Gods Must Be Crazy". It's smooth,
hairless
, limber, toned and curvaceous.

Hello!!! That's forward....guess zafir said all the right things, eh? :D

Katrina   

[Q
Your naked aggression has not gone unnoticed

Looooooool, I'm not scared of you, teddy bear or should I say polar bear. :D

By the way is that a Freudian slip I see?

Sayyid   

All those of you, who have a hairy bottom would you please stand up and go to the "Public Awareness Notice: Hygiene" thread, where there is about to start a profound lecture on that matter.

Please go and leave right now for the venue because it might be that you won't get a place, if you're a VIP (admin and crew) you can book your seats by pming me.

Have a nice day and lecture folks!

Zafir   

^^Am excluded of course.

Katrina, I am now gonna include (picture me showering at your house, I have a buttocks that’s hairless) I will make no more alterations to pitch. Thanks

What’s this fascination about hairless bum? For what is worth, picture me taking a shower aight. :D:D That also included Ahura and Curling waterfall and the rest of other ladies.HA HA HA

:D:D

Katrina   

^Oh great moderator greetings, my intentions were clean squeeky clean man! Give me an opportunity to explain myself, I've been in front of a shidhy computer for the last 10 hrs (give or take an hr)causing me to behave recklessly. Normally, SOLer's do a decent job of entertaining me but I believe we each have an obligation to ocassionally carry our weight and contribute. :D

PS. Zafir in fear of being reprimanded I can not continue to discuss the attributes of a perfect bum.

^Balad waxaad oogtahey nagu biiri. :D I've been concentrating on the face and abs too long, I forget that there is more to the body.

P.S. I promise to go and study when I reach 1600. Huh. So easy.

^^^LooL Katrina, I wasn't speaking as a mod.

More like a curious farax? icon_razz.gif wanted to know what is with the obsession with the squeecky clean bum (Baby Bum).

Cheers