Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

kismayo anyone?

Haatu   

my family is from kismayo yet i know nothing of it. so i was hoping you solers out there could help me by giving me your experiences and possibly some pics. BALIIIS.

The Zack   

Send a PM to a gentleman by the name of BOB. Asaa ku waalan meeshaas e.

P.s. Does your family own property there?

The city is rich on.

A) Agriculture.

B) Fishery.

C) Livestock.

In Peacetime this is a city which has every thing, plus its not far from Kenya and could be a big business center, no wonder everyone wants to conquer it.

But the people of Kismayo are said to be XAASID as they invented the say (KISMAAYO IYO KISTAADA, KARINTAADA, KARBUUNADAADA).

But Jaajuumow this is the best time for your family to get their house back, just go there and tell the alshabab guys where your home is, I am sure you'll get there empty as the looters wouldn't want to loose their limbs if they're cough. :D

Fabregas   

^^ so you are from kismayo,huh. i'm still trying to track you. ;)

( as for this thread: oh lord, BOB ya amusin)

ps. Sheikh Nur(wadadka islamic sectionka) used to go scuba diving in Kismayo. ;)

Ibtisam   

Bisinka, BOB will not write an essay about Kismayo. You would wish you never asked. The guy *shakes head* never stops about kismayo!

Malika   

Brother you have come to the right place to ask about Kismayo..From the likes of BOB, to Xiin,to Sh.Nur[am assuming],to Baashi..Now these sons of Kismayo are fine brothers, markaa waar meel ficaan baad katimiid..lol :Dicon_razz.gif

lol

Fabrigas thanx for the tracking, but your still wide off the mark, I am not from Kismayo and I have never seen the city, but half of my brothers and sisters are from there, and I was born bred and grewup in VIA LIBERIA xaafada waaberi Muqdisho. Satisfied Mr Fab, I am sure you'll not until I tell you who my clan is. :D:D

So try again, I am sure you'll go empty handed as more experienced men such as Duke and emperor tried it before and failed miserably. :D

Fabregas   

^^ if you disagree with Duke you are either a seccessionist or muqdisho tribalist. lol. Anyway, I dont care about clans ,i'm just kidding with ya. just dont mess with mine and you'lll be safe from my sword. ;)

BOB   

:D

First you need to go back and type KISMAYO like this...you wrote it like some one who is ashamed of the place...Come On Man.

Brother what do you want me to tell you...where in Kismayo your family ee daganaayeen and your dad's name? I need you to clarify all these so that I can ask around.

Moonlight...The city was full of emigrants from all over the country all looking for a better life so we had to come up with ways to discourage people from coming to Kismayo expecting nothing but heaven...smart huh? :D

Fabregas... :D:D:D Classic.

Ibtisam...Burco baad xoog igu bartay saad uga sheekeyneysay and you have never even bothered to ask even once where I am from or what was my old neighbourhood called. :(

Malika...Thanks walaalo. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Moon...I gather that Waberi especially Liberia St was full of people who were originally from Kismayo. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Moon...I gather that Waberi especially Liberia St was full of people who were originally from Kismayo. [big Grin]

Yeah Mr BOB somehow reer kismayo and reer waaberi have much similarities, such as love for the sea and afternoon dips into the the skool bulusio corner of the sea, plus their love for playing football, My dad had two wives one lived in kismayo with her children so you can say I am half kismayo man, they lived in an area called calanleey and then lately moved to shaqaalaha. I never had the chance to see that city but I have lots of memories from my father, older brothers and sisters.

But what do you say about "Kismayo iyo kistaada", ppl condemn the kismayans on this issue, but I see that as self sufficient promotion. :D

Haatu   

^^^^^^^^

woooow CALANLEEY!!!! That's where my family used to live (I was told by my mum). By the way does anyone know what the graveyard in KISMAYO (happy BOB) is called? jus wanna know coz a lot of my relatives are burried there. BOB i wouldn't dream of exposing me and my family on this forumn.

Haatu   

MOOnlight i'd rather not ask those khawaarij for anything. i'd rather die. Land is Land, it does not move. plus we've still got the deeds. And buildings can be rebuilt. :D