Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Kidnapping and handing over of a Soomaali citizen

History will remember, here one of Faroole victims, and how  under his rule,  Gabre tortured, and killed in Puntland, ,and rest taken  to Ethiopia. he is released now by Abbiy and lives in Mogadishu, while  also criminal Faroole lives there as  a senator.

Your right we see now olf  is totally  disorganised  and lemme is wasting their time we saw that they failed in the 1960s  and 70s  and 80s.  The reason is only some gallas support olf. Secession is impossible because the shiwans and weleges are all proud Ethiopians and reject secession. ONLF  died when ileey became  governor of jigjiga. Meles played them well endless dhaanto he put them in a trance mode. The last ever attack done by ONLF was the Chinese mine attack  ONLF is the most failed rebel group after dolaal was killed no more attacks were made by ONLF  and now they completely  surrenderd to Ethiopia. 

49 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

ONLF and OLF are exactly the same. That is probably why they never agree and never work together even temporary united front they never had.

Their declared objective, independence and their organization mostly clannish does not match. Iley was more ONLF than ONLF in Eritrea.

Now ONLF has to compete with 3 different forces in Somali Region. It cannot even play now any role in Somalia, since ONLF will be allied aginst those supported by Eritrea, which is not possible so now is neutralized. Taken out of play everywhere.

I have no clue what you talking about,, can you try again?

Che, I had asked you before that I still don't know how you hold your breath and engage, still can stand the revolting, repugnant that is coming from these failed secessionist sewage-dwelling creatures in boosaneero. I can't even imagine myself standing of the top the boosaneero, even under my feet, to engage these creatures. All kudos to you.

3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

The Tigrey SOL guest caadi ma'aha in the past six months or so when his folks lost all those powers his kin wielded since 1991. Iskaga dulqaado, xoogahoo wuu isku dar darsamay.

Tallaabo   
26 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Che, I had asked you before that I still don't know how you hold your breath and engage, still can stand the revolting, repugnant that is coming from these failed secessionist sewage-dwelling creatures in boosaneero. I can't even imagine myself standing of the top the boosaneero, even under my feet, to engage these creatures. All kudos to you.

Waar wax kale oo aad ku hadasho ma wayday intaad boosaneero iyo waxyaabo kale oo bilaa macnaa meesha la imanaysid. Dee koley adiga hadalba kuuma furna mar haddii aad tahay nin gurigiisa Baydhabo ku yaal xabashidu suuli ka dhigatay oo sariirtaada ku talleejiyaan. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Hehe.

Their utter munaafiqnimo is amazing.

Tallaabo, 

You  don't see what your tol do here every day in regards to MMA? Mase you joined the choir.

5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The last ever attack done by ONLF was the Chinese mine attack  ONLF is the most failed rebel group after dolaal was killed no more attacks were made by ONLF  and now they completely  surrenderd to Ethiopia. 

Every Somali knows that was contract killing and it even ended up splitting ONLF. A significant part of ONLF negotiated with Kililka and went back home and joined the government including members of central committee.

They may have executed it "successfully", but lost a lot because of it.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

The Tigrey SOL guest caadi ma'aha in the past six months or so when his folks lost all those powers his kin wielded since 1991. Iskaga dulqaado, xoogahoo wuu isku dar darsamay.

Thank you for the analysis/diagnosis. lol

lol@ diagnosis. Old Observer caadi maaha.

Farmaajo handed over Qalbidhagax to Ethiopian torturers while representing highest authority in the country (President of Somalia). Regional government should be given some break here because they are regional after all. Let us talk about Qalbidhagax and what Farmaajo did, if we are serious about protecting Somali dignity.

5 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

If what you could not understand is about the situation right now:

There are 3 forces now in Kilil. Lets do it by geography. The North towards Djibouti and Dirdhaba is split in two. Both wanted Iley out, but one side was interested in federal positions another side was interested in taking power in Kilil. Both succeeded in Putiing Iley away, but lost the benefit/objective they had beyond that.

Abiy and the Oromo do not want them because of Dirdhaba.

And in Kililka the replacement became one susb-sub clan by another.

Where does ONLF sit in this forces alignment? No where. The current government is in alignment with Eritrea and Ethiopia, so ONLF cannot compete with it. There is no room for ONLF to completely join it. The Oromo also do not want ONLF.

Does it make sense now? ONLF is out of the game for now. They should have agreed came home and replaced Iley long before the Oromo replaced him almost without Somali input or plan.

• Thanks 1