Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

What is the Right Time to Marry?

Societal pressure and seeing all my friend getting married is making me wonder if I am behind schedule.

What the right time for a woman to marry in this day and age. Our parents might have married in their early 20s but it doesnt suprise me when I see a new bride at the tender age of 30+.

I am beginning to worry if I going to make the mark and get married before my biological watch malfunctions.

Ibtisam   

Lol

Well Mariah Carey got married really late, so have no worries. icon_razz.gif

I think the perfect age is 35yrs old. Then you can say you've had the best of both worlds. pluz it is only faire you clean your mums kitchen longer than some random dude smile.gif

^Mariah Carey did get married in her early 20s alright smile.gif

Poster, The sensible thing to say will be "when u see the right person"/ I am not sensible so,i will probably say: "get ur freak on" and get married already smile.gif

Societal pressure and seeing all my friend getting married is making me wonder if I am behind schedule.

Societal pressures? And all my friends are getting married?? What the hell. Why don’t you take a long walk to self discovery and stop acting like a mere sheep. If I’m left behind-lord have mercy.

What the right time for a woman to marry in this day and age. Our parents might have married in their early 20s but it doesnt suprise me when I see a new bride at the tender age of 30+.

:rolleyes:

I am beginning to worry if I going to make the mark and get married before my biological watch malfunctions.

Ohh dear! Why don’t you freeze your eggs and perish the thought

Ibtisam   

^^^Lol, CL not everyone is happy with the idea of freezing your eggs for later use. Besides it is wrong on religious grounds. You either make the choice you are going to get married early enough and have kids (Inshallah allah)or make your peace with no kids, don't marry and get on with life without calcal. But freezing your eggs is not the way to go, pick one of the natural roots. Adiguna stop misleading people- it is NOT an option to Muslims

P.s. Even if it was allowed in Islam, the success rate is too low to rely on it, so many things can and may go so wrong.

Cut the girl some slacs ppl. Seeing all your friends getting married is stressful in this society.

To answer the question,

When you find the right person or you'll rush, waste time, become unhappy and miserable and divorce. So chill!

nuune   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

If you can, The right time to marry is I think markaad qooqdo.

:D

answer is forget about ur friends and get marry ASAP, first comes first served ka dhig hawsha and u will get there in no time, aamiin

Ibti- must you dampen my spirit woman? :D

Of course freezing ones eggs is not for the timid or ……but it’s an option nonetheless. Women can store enough to outsource should the need arise/use it as an investment or saving by selling it should the need arise am telling you the options are endless …and my dear that is an option worth having. By the by I’m still waiting for the chapter/verse/hadith in the Quran that prohibits this. Until then I refuse accept “wrong on religious grounds” claims or be accused of misleading women.

nuune   

CL, be da first to open bangi ukkumaha lagu keydiyo, great business adventure, profit wise!

Intaadan ilmo dhalin...

:D:D:D