Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Platonic Friendship

Funny topic!

Lets get one thing straight here, that when we “men†approach the opposite sex want our Volentary “glassed d!cks brokenâ€. That should be out in the open first and foremost. Chris rocks words

Now married folks:

All platonic relationships prior to your marriage must be cut loose and be sent to the wilderness. Because we all know that those platonic relationships didn’t take place willingly, that was one platonic friendship you were trying to break the glass for you but somehow ended in the friend “ZONE†involuntary friendship.

Now the reason why I say that you mujst not be friends with them is that, People go to prison for attempted murder and since you have already made an attempt at them to break a glass for you, making them potential candidates of the alleged crime noh.

But the ones you make after marriage are Ok i think.

asxantu

shyhem   

Originally posted by Kaleidoscopic:

I dont want to be a guy's d!ck in a glass (how odd does this sound!!
:D
), I want to be his lobster
icon_razz.gif

Can't help but wonder what is the difference btw a "d!ck in a glass" and "a lobster"

Curly   

Originally posted by ofleh:

Some of my friendships are 15 years old. Much longer than both my marriages. But that's just details.

^^^ :confused:

I'm just wondering if I was the only one who noticed that ofleh was divulging personal information like that on here.

When you first started hinting at your “possible infidelity†It worried me to think that people were so open about such things, and actually felt comfortable sharing such information. But your following statement made me think “ahh now I understand, there’s no point in carrying on this conversationâ€.

Sorry ofleh :D

Well I best shut up; I’m sure any more rants from me will surly turn this into our very own SOL Jerry Springer show. redface.gif

(I can see it now...words flying instead of chairs :D )

a woody in glass!! loool! thats a hoot! u ladies have reached the stratsphere! where do u come up with stuff like this!!

plz, come down to earth n dont break no glass doors upon landing!!

birds!! flying high with no gps!! where yall land nobody knows!!

warning!! no more safety nets when u land in my yard!! :confused: i be shooting!!

Nephissa   

What is missing in your relationship with your spouse that makes these other women so attractive to you?

You think a sane woman will "trust" to embrace you on a serious note? If you do, you're sadly mistaken. You have shown her that you can't be faithful to the wife that you have now; so, why would she be "willing" to take you into her fold and "trust" that she is so special that you wouldn't do what you're doing to your wife with her with the next woman that you meet. But some are so naive and fall for adiga camal. :rolleyes:

Some of my friendships are 15 years old. Much longer than both my marriages. But that's just details.

You've been married more then once, had you married one of your old friends the second time, would it make you commit to that 1 person ONLY?

Castro   

You've been married more then once?

Yes. It's not so bad. You oughtta try it.

had you married one of your old friends the second time, would it make you commit to that 1 person ONLY?

Probably not.

OG_Girl   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've been married more then once?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. It's not so bad. You oughtta try it.

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooL. I swear to God people looking at me like I'm a crazy person. A'odu billah. Try huh? I know it's rude to say it but amma gonna say it anyways.... Don't you feel embarrassment when you see your ex in the mall or some where else?!! Some one expose your "oorah" one day and now he/she is totally stranger?...lol That is the reason I would never divorce or marry again as long my ex is still alive... redface.gif

Salam

^^^^looooool; ur funny; i guess u have a hard time understanding western realtions, which ofley seem to have adopted freely; loool; not to worry, its hard for me to understand too;

Castro   

Some one expose your "oorah" one day and now he/she is totally stranger?

What is an "oorah"?

That is the reason I would never divorce or marry again as long my ex is still alive

So you'd kill him/her first? Nice.

Castro   

i guess u have a hard time understanding western realtions, which ofley seem to have adopted freely; loool; not to worry, its hard for me to understand too

What's so western about divorce (or cheating for that matter)?

Haddad   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Divorce is normal

It becomes normal when you develop a Western mindset. Islam doesn't encourage it, but prescribes it as a last resort.

OG_Girl   

ofleh,ofcourse I wouldn't kill him but I wouldn't show my face to him for any reason.I would feel naked infront of him and he is an stranger now.

oorah..means what only married people share redface.gif ...Well, in west there's nothing in their dictionary called "oorah" !!!

Jasmine... I'll never understand their logic sister...I'm glad you also having the same problem.. :D

See you guys.. I've been working more than 12 hours and no over time. I'm workholic seems I would be divorced if I keep this habbit :(

Salam

Castro   

I wouldn't show my face to him for any reason.I would feel naked infront of him and he is an stranger now.

You mean since he's seen you naked when you were married, he'd always see you naked? Hmmm. I know I'm taking this literally but it sounds a little, just a tiny bit, absurd.

oorah..means what only married people share

He's seen you have sex you mean?

Jasmine... I'll never understand their logic sister...I'm glad you also having the same problem..
:D

Their logic. You people are funny.