Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Man with 86 Wives !

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Nepthys, he doesn't care about your anger. he has 86 like you who enjoy the ride.

What makes you think they're like me? or better yet I enjoy the ride???

Sidii Ibtisam kuma dhahaayo "aaddaaab laamugaa bariin atheega. nin weeeno baa tahyaa xisoood :rolleyes: [ :D ]

Abtigiis   

Why does everbody enjoy twisting my words? Is it because of a bias? It is clear what I meant there is 86 like you [who are women], the part about enjoying the ride is clearly not referring to you dear Nepthys. I have nothing to apolgise for.

Nepthys- hadal waa margi baa horey loo yidhiye dee hanagu qaloocin inaadeer! :D

Nephissa   

Xasha, eh! :D

Why does everbody enjoy twisting my words? Is it because of a bias? It is clear what I meant there is 86 like you [who are women], the part about enjoying the ride is clearly not referring to you dear Nepthys. I have nothing to apolgise to.

Why do you always play the victim, horta? intad igu matashay naagahaa kala jeed-jeedo ee odaygaa balqay safka ugu jiro, yaad hadan oohin iska keeni! Honestly it all sounds like drama central to me and I would have to pass xitaa apology hadad ii sameeyn lahayd.

"Why does everybody" kulahaa. I'm no everybody. Go ask ayaka.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Nepthys, he doesn't care about your anger. he has 86 like you who enjoy the ride.

Sidii Ibtisam kuma dhahaayo "aaddaaab laamugaa bariin atheega. nin weeeno baa tahyaa xisoood :rolleyes:
[
:D
]
Loooooooooooooooooooooool Nepthy HAHAHA hehe loool haha. Thanks for the laugh! Loooool And I'm not that bad! It sounded like qof carab laa! redface.gif

Wlc Bck* I was going to send you baffin, xaagad kaa dacadey? Good to see you around with your mad self.! smile.gif

Qorax   

Waxaa dhici karta inuusanba ilmihiisa qaar maanta garanaynin. Dhowr sano ka gadaal asagaaba ah qabiil buuxa oo reer Bello Abubakar aan ahay aa yeeri doonta...

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

quote:Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:

Sidii Ibtisam kuma dhahaayo "aaddaaab laamugaa bariin atheega. nin weeeno baa tahyaa xisoood :rolleyes:
[
:D
]
Loooooooooooooooooooooool
Nepthy
HAHAHA hehe loool haha. Thanks for the laugh! Loooool And I'm not that bad! It sounded like qof carab laa!
redface.gif

Wlc Bck* I was going to send you baffin, xaagad kaa dacadey? Good to see you around with your mad self.!
smile.gif
*Hi Ibty. I'm pretty much back to full forum capacity now. There might be the odd day or two that I'm not around, but apart from that, waa kuu fadhiyaaa meesha.. icon_razz.gif .