Sign in to follow this  
Pig

Nomads would you rather hear?

uhmm...just say you dont feel the attraction between you! No chemistry ..comprende?

That way you say the trouble of explaining exactly WHY you are not feeling him!!

That's my 22 cents!!

shyhem   

I can't speak for the ladies but as a man it ain't like its the first or the last i was or i will be rejected.It comes with the teritory,what seperates the aman from the boys is the fact that Aman approaches a woman expecting one of this two answers, either to be rejected or to be accepted.Either way a manly man is the one who dusts himself off,gathers what is left of his dignity and start a new mission like nothing happened yesterday,remember man was not created to be emotionally attached to shi-t that happened on the past.

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between does what he wants to do--Bob Dylan

With that i say bring on the rejection lady,i rather hear the truth than see u double dealing with me and my homey.As for the ladies i'm not sure if i will tell them the truth,it depends on my mood,i don't want someone's daughter to faint in my sofa ;)

A7LA-SHU   

the truth hurts but i love honest ppl. seriously.. just hit me up with the truth, it might sound crazy but i even respect those ppl more..

i don't want someone's daughter to faint in my sofa kulaha.. hahaha.. good one shyhem..

Originally posted by Iimaan:

[QB] Nomads: would you rather hear the "just wanna be friends" line or "I'm not attracted to you" line or "aniga iyo adiga walaalaan nahay' line.

when i hear that line, i say bye...nice knowing u

good luck! asta le vista! i wont back babe!lol..

i believe u is a moran to stick around after these lines!!helloooooooooo!