Sign in to follow this  
Pig

Nomads would you rather hear?

alla sthml-lady xaasidsanaa...lol...str8 to the point.

By flying_still:::

Jepp :D

! Gabar maskiinka ka qaleey nooh

By ilhaam::::::Abaayo..You have to be straight forward to them..coz they´ll be thinking they still have one more jaanis with you ;)

Abdinuur   

Girls,

I don't know what happened to LadyFatima but I wonder what the "Moderators" have to say about this.

Barwaaqo,

Good thing you figured out who Kaafi was... ;) He was playing a undercover nomad. Only his co-workers knew who he was. Oh well...can't hide these days anymore....small world you know.

K...

Took me long enough tho...I kept on seeing Kaafi, so I assumed u were a newbie, then I noticed ur post count (definitely not a newbie) then it all finally clicked a lil while ago.

I wish ppl would inform me when they change their handles...it would save me the confusion. :(

NoVa   

Just make it simple, "U know what it ian't working for me, so sxb, hade, waxaa isku heenaaba iska jiro ee nagukalo'wat"lool...Nah, i don't have that guts but if i did thou..I would have being crzywoman... :eek:

Barwaaqo

Have u noticed, people have being changing their handle's as if they need new dacas every month... with all this new nicknames... I think i need to grap a new dirac' 2 for a change.

Abdinuur   

B,

I recently noticed that too...when I was trying to update my email address...that you could change your 'displayed name'...so I was like...what the hek...lol

I agree tho...there should be some way of informing us who these pple are..it would definitely reduce the confusion.lol..cuzz I am thinkin most of the 'old-school nomads' are gone-gone right....but they're actually here still but wit a diff. name. That's what I said too...WOW! smile.gif

K + Nova...

Glad to kno am not the only confused one in here.

Maybe there should be a thread where ppl who change their nicks can let the rest of us kno...wot do u think? :cool: ?

loool@ all ur responses...personally i would luv 2 be told the truth (dont care how painful it is) but as far as me telling it.... :eek: highly unlikely!...i can't hurt no 1's feeling being so overt...its just not me...so i tell 'em what they dont wanna hear..."aboowe macaan...its not u...its ME, plus am focused on my education...aint got time 2 mingle bla bla bla"...str8 up beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...what he don't know won't hurt him :D:D

2real   

I didn't get to talk to your friend LadyFatima but that song she quoted took me back memory lanes! I'll quote another line from that same boodheri song

"inu yahay bir caashaqu been ban u haystay"...I never understood that until I grew up & found out!!!

Xafsa   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

Ilhaam,

I've been around sis...just didn't feel like posting. Am trying to wean myself off the internet (too addicted 4 ma own good), so I take some days off here and there.

I feel you..sometimes you need to take a break...I think Mine is long over due.

peace and luv

Changed   

call me a lier cuz i lie to them and say sxb am in a relationship..if it does not work out i will hola ..and never hola back.. :D ...

Macalin   

so far i see STHmLAdy, and LADY B(wt a nice name!-damn iam good!) and ilhaam isku camiraaya...Well..lets hear from his LAKKADNESS!...

Tee fiican baa layiri, RUNN KAA NAXISSO mise BEEN kaa FARXISO?---- this is the issue here..

Me personally is good to be the truthful laakin i doubt if thats a good idea, qofka waa bin aadan and is not kool qofka laga nixiyo but then again, TRUTH hurts -so i go for RUNTA!..be BLUNT am not INTERESTED period!...m

NoVa   

Waraa Lakkad....

Did u say be blunt and say i'm not interested??? war' iskqabo' beenta ha'iska buuxininee... saas maadan igu dhahin last time....u said that midoo' baa kenya kuujoogta oo' responser kugu sugeeso lol :D

B,

na girl ya ain't the only1.

Gotta run~

P.S. by the way ma' aragtay kuwaan camiradooda'...like inee banooni dhelaayaan'...

Iimaan.....I don't think that i would care to know the real reason when a sister wanna leave.

There is no binding contract ;) . I just date for the heck of dating,and don't invest in the relationship emotionally. So getting dumped or dumping girl is easy. It is actually liberating for those who are not looking for serious relationships. Iam sure, ppl will disagree with this method, but hey it works for some of us :D .

Ladies....Cilmi Boodhere was surely talented somali man who brought out the beauty of somali language with his soulful love poems, but lets not use him as the standard to calibrate the somali male's emotions, if anything, the man was an exception to the rule, a hopeless creature bitten by the bug of love, turn him dillusional to the point of no return.

Later Nomads