Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

Certified quality

How do you choose your men ladies? As we all know there comes a time when we start to pay attention the things we wish for in our future life long partners. So the question is where do you start, what do you look for and what to a do about it once you found “the one”. Life’s all about chances as everyone says, but when it comes to the crunch would you really put your heart and pride on the line for a chance at love? Is it true that the pleasure is worth all the pain involved in the establishment of a relationship? How do you filter the good from the bad, what qualities do you look for? The reason for my queries is that it seems like people around me are all getting married or at least have someone in their luuq. I don’t want be the last one standing, lol. Mind you I’m not in a hurry, I do enjoy my single status. However, whom ever I do end up with I want to know them very well so I best get started in my filtering process yeah?

Wasalaam.

pearl   

girl if the money aint talking 2 u...then u dont need to be talkin 2 him... :cool:

jokes!

ppl dont start jumpin on me..

macaanto..am sure u have ur list of does and dont...much like everyone else...but then u miss out cuz u might not see him fitting anywhere in 2 ur list...or u might not know him well enough to know otherwise.....what am saying is give the person a chance, cuz u might be surprised that he is all that & bag of chips....

dont bother lookin, cuz that is desparedo,he'll come knockin when u least expect..and then there is calaf..

"the one"....girl..the one doesnt exist!...in reality u can fall for any guy as long as u digg him...

Life’s all about chances as everyone says, but when it comes to the crunch would you really put your heart and pride on the line for a chance at love? if he is worth it...ur heart will know...just listen to ur name ;) (intution)

Is it true that the pleasure is worth all the pain involved in the establishment of a relationship? i dont know why ppl say its better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved!.....bull!...someone who has never loved must have wrote that...cuz it hurts like a mother soccer :mad:

How do you filter the good from the bad, what qualities do you look for? be realistic

HONEY-D   

My friend thinks only fussy and foolish women are without a man my point is no matter how hard you try to get the person you have been dreaming for so long at end you can either accept MR right doesnt exist or keep searching knowing deep down you're too scare to face the harsh reality.

I'm not saying you should settle for less but what i'm saying is sometimes the list of do's and donts are too long for any human to fulfill them.

I believe you will know when you meet the person whom you're suppose to be with the minute you

set your eyes on them.

Good luck with ur man hunt. ;)

LuCkY   

Intuition interesting post...I dont know yet I wiLL Let you know when I go Man Hunting...Lol.

Qac Qaac the door is that way-------->Dont LEt it hit You on the way out cuz Thats My JOb.Lol...jk.

PearL You its aLL about that Greens...Im kidding I aint No GoLd Digger.

i agree with honey-dip 199% well said eesh calaa

I believe you will know when you meet the person whom you're suppose to be with the minute you

set your eyes on them.

when do we meet? just let me know

now that i just passed my first 30 days of marriage, here is my 411 :-

1- throw away your list.

2- take a chance, if u sit, u only waste time.

3- respect each other.

4- take time to learn each other, about 6 months.

u 2 will have a happy home!

Macalin   

set your eyes on them

......Thats so Naive!

What If U blind? :confused: .....Hold it there, i already sense someone saying...then u will Hear the Voice,what If U Deaf!?

Anyways Intiution---Neighborhood network works Great--talk to freinds of freinds of freinds!..and Qaraabo! :D and neighbors and

Ps..For the shallow minded folk out there, 'Blind And Deaf', doesnt REALLY have to be LITERRALY Deaf and Blind--u can interprete it to fit Your Biasness and or whathaveYOU

HONEY-D   

when do we meet? just let me know

will do. ;)

lakad

why do you alwayz use the worse scenario as an example you need to be optimistic and see where the wind takes you, you may be suprised you never know. ;)

Arwa   

LOL Intuition

everytime I read something you write I laugh, for some reason people miss_understand your postings :D

you wrote:

whom ever I do end up with I want to know them very well so I best get started in my filtering process yeah?

Walaalay markaad heshed waxaad raadinaysid pass him over to me si aan aniguna oga sii shaqeeyo ;)

Salaam

44.gif

well, what can i say ....let me give u a list

physically attractive he dont have to be a model, nor does everyone else have to find him attractive, but u have to be attracted to this persons appearance, otherwise when the fire of lust burns out and real life kicks in---u gone look at him/her and think what the helll did i see in this ugly thing lying next to me in ma bed?

religion obviously, i really dont think this one needs much explanation ---kids need to parents that can bring them up upon deen.

personality well, you need to be able to understand and cope/deal with your patners personality traits and mood swings, study their behaviour patterns at different stages of life, how they deal with bad news/friends/arguemants ext....

education/occupation seriously, as a female, the patner i plan to be with has to be either on the same level of education as me, or more advanced, and i cant be with a drop-out jobseeker allowance claiming failure excuse for a man. if he cant provide for himself - how he gone provide for me and future kids? and wait-dont say Allah provides, i know Allah provides, but u have to work to get the best out of his provissions.

i have to go ,,,,,,ill add more at a later date, for no --- u can all ponder over this!

king_450   

lol @ Rudy, you sound like politician in their first 90-day ,but yours happens to be shorter 30-days in marriage,and found ease at it.

Well this is a tricky questin one might stumble,but here is an idea about how men nowdays search their ideal women. check this site and it might shed a hint what some of us looking, and how some women respondeded.

http://www.harlemclub.com/pages/5/index.htm

Qac Qaac   

Lucky yaa been ka dhaadhicin, i'll tell u when i go for man hunt kulahaa, like u don't know.. hey a joke, biyo qaboow cab bisinka ha kululaan. is daji... loooool.

door is that way, maxaa iridda gadaasheed maa igu sugooysaa...

Rahima   

Undoubtedly, diin and akhlaaq.

Would be good if he's easy on the eye ;) (I know, I know, but it's my right people :D ).

And finally, must be a hard worker who has ambitions (great ambitions) and is working towards them (be it with education, business, Islam etc).

And intuition, girlfriend, you have plenty of excellent prospects ;) , like I told you the other day, make sure you don't live to regret letting go. Remember the dream smile.gif !

lol   
LET YOUR HEART LEAD YOU! We can all sit and write to you what you should do or don't need to.. but at the end of the day.. it is ur heart's call... so Let it lead it... trust me.. u won't regret letting it lead.. so good luck... sweets!