Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

So weird!

Ibtisam   

Peasant yes we do, they have computers in Saudi Arabia...shock horror, I know! so excuse my innocent little girl from your vulgarity

P.s. I'm also only allowed out once a week. smile.gif

peasant   

Waryaa NGONGE if the girl had a concern about explicitly i dont think she would have asked an explicit question to begin with.

Ibtisam   

^^^Excuse me...

WHY ON EARTH DID HE STAY WITH her for two years, and she is still his girlfriend?

Please been haa iga saaminin while I'm here. How is the above question explicit??? I was merely implying how is it possible to have a relationship with someone who is stuck to a toilet seat for 2years!

peasant   

^ I hate to state the obvious with out making an **** out of my self but the natural implication in your question is that, if the sex part of their relationship was missing why on earth did they stay together that long. Am i wrong? well if i am forgive me, being explicit and rest assured i will smack my self back of the head.

Ibtisam   

^^^Sorry I'm afraid you are making an a*ss assumption walaalo. The natural implication of my question is how can you have a relationship in a toilet (whether sex is part of it or not I made no comment or distinguish) so yes you are wrong, so kindly smack yourself in the back of the head.

LoL @ peasant. No need to get too technical. But I have to admit I was like how on earth did they remain together in a "relationship" for that long with her living on the Toilet seat?!

They obviously have more then one bathroom, this would never had happened had they only had one bathroom icon_razz.gif .

Underdog you hit the nail on the head, they are both definite retards. I mean she sat there for so long that her a$s actually started to grow around the seat :eek:

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up.

She obviously had problems, but I'm still baffled to what took so long for help to be called.

But I can see people paying $$$ for an exclusive to this story, hell I can't wait to hear more lol. Like I said so bloody WEIRD!

Aaliyyah   

Intuition this story you posted is more than weird ...AKHAS

Jacaylbaro ayaaba ku dhaama ma istidhi redface.gif

p.s. cant believe u guys are discussing this subject and trying to analyze this situation in depth as to how the couple lived their personal life? cajiib..the couple are in need of some serious medical help !!

Cara.   

This reminds me of those studies into tragic but fascinating "feral children".

The Story of Genie

On November 4, 1970 a girl was discovered. She had been locked in a room alone for over ten years. She was tied to a potty chair and left to sit alone day after day. At night, she was tied into a sleeping bag which restrained her arms. She was put into an over-sized crib with a cover made of metal screening. Often she was forgotten. On those nights she slept tied to the potty chair.

At first, people could hardly believe that Genie was thirteen years old. While she seemed to understand a few words, the only words she could say were, "stopit" and "nomore." She had a strange bunny-like walk— she held her hands up in front of her like paws and moved in a halting way. She could not chew solid food and could hardly swallow. She spat constantly. She sniffed. She was not toilet-trained and could not focus her eyes beyond 12 feet. She weighed 59 pounds and was 54 inches tall.

Genie was rescued and put in Children's Hospital in Los Angeles, California. Genie's mental and physical development began almost immediately. By the third day in the hospital, Genie began helping dress herself and using the toilet voluntarily. She began moving more smoothly. She was hungry to learn words, pointing at things until people would give her a word for them.

Subxan'Allah. I often wonder how such people end up taking care of children that they obviously do not want and even worse is how long it takes for such cases to come to air. I hope such people rot in hell. They should be put in jail along side rapist and murderers. The agonies they inflict on innocent children are unimaginable and often enough they don't move on from their experiences as in the case of Genie. She's doing better then she once did but not functioning at her potential.

Another huge problem is foster care. I don't for the life of me understand why one would put up their hand and volunteer to take care of kids that they go on to abuse, which is what they were already getting plenty of where they came from. They should probably stop paying people to look after such children, that would defiantly sort out the intentions of potential carers.

Chimera   

Poor woman, but that part of america really scares me, that's where the 'chainsaw massacres' and 'wrong Turn' movies have there origin and inspiration

Chimera   

^

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had
atrophied
, Sheriff Whipple said.

Atrophy is not something you can just fake brother.

Khalaf   

^war naga dah...your not serious brah....dis sicko chick..the whole story seems made up..but then again w/ white ppl anything is possible....

dis is hella funny....qosol badana :D:D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Musqulihii Soomaaliya aan ogaa in la geeyo fiicneyd, iyadaaba hal daqiiqo ku last gareyn lahayn. Baranbarooyinkii ayeeba space ka heli lahayn.
:D

mrigaaga oos dheeraado, islaan tuunji fadhisay for 2yrs-na waas ku tusaa...Yaaab

oo sheeesh :D:D