Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

A Man asked me Gabartee ka dooran laheyd SOL

That question was asked me by a friend of mine who joins here! Then I paused for a while thinking about if there was ever gabar Masha-Allah ah in SOl!

Cajiib, with their great numbers, and none of them seems suitable or Masha-Allah enough to pick!

I think they become "ulihii badnaa oo mid laga qaata la waayay".

Midhaa Cara, Val, and Sheherezade ayaa niyada ku haayay markaan sidaas iri!

Alow Alle, war meesha aan iskaga cararo inteysan odayaasha SOl mid qoorta ii galin! ehehehe

i say take all 3 of the them! why not xalimoos in the west prices have been falling lately due to mileage and clock ticking away issues!!

its a win win situation for u & them!! good luck homie. imagine what u can do with 4 incomes!! a big ole house, a pimp suv, bling bling and the whole 9 yrds!! looool u be the real shiekh now!! a dream come true!! :D:D

Cara.   

LOL.

Alle-Ubaahne waxaad noqotay mukulaashi tiri "uf wuu urayaa" markay cadka hilibka gaari-wayday.

I think the guy is in love but he just can't find out his lover ,,,,,,,,,, then he is leaning to everyone and anyone who has got a soft voice :D:D

LoooL@ A-Baahne, I haven't laughed this hard since the w'end..ha ha ha ha... maxaad tiri inadeer "intaysan odayaasha mid qoorta ii gelin"...wallee hadalkaagu waa cad yahay!..odayaasha anaa isugu yeeri..oo fadhiisin

SXB..bal u qori tuur middoodee sunta ku cabsiin lahayd! :D

Cheers

Hunguri   

loool@ Jacaylbro. Jacayl, the best thread in SOL, is the one b/w you and CC. Every one reads but never posts nothing :D . We are all silent readers :D . Please contenue and post some more loool. To me, this one looks nonsense. !!