Sign in to follow this  
Abu Jibreel

Somali Millionaires

Hunguri   

The Zack, my post was an answer to Jacaylbro's post of Dahabshiil. Omar is not my cousin any way. Jacaylbro, how is adeer Dahabshiil doing smile.gif

Isn't yaabka Yaabkiis the guy with poor English grammar from Malaysia. Money is no substitute for poor grammar.

So according to the zack and my dear friend Cawaale, there are two millionaires at SOL. This is indeed an interesting development.

Cawaale   

MAX, Yaabka speaks Malayan so i don't think he should worry about English grammar, instead all he needs to do is hire a Shakespeare-like SOLer like you :cool:

let's add the SOL webmaster to the list. Thanks to the regular trollers. and Google ads revenue. also it is tax free. ;)

^ Looool Cawaale. Let's help make him a millioner so in the future we will get some kickbacks based on our number of posts posted plus one's SOL controversy rate or SCR. Higher SCR and thousands of rubish posts can get you some cashbacks :D