Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Live Stream of the Ship followed by Isreali Warships

Hales   

He commented like that in the Gaza massacre and he did it again.

the sponsors of the flotilla were violent supporters of a terror organization.

That comments is clearly scripted by his masters, the fool is a house negro; hes obviously being ordered or bullied.

What a farce of a situation.

Btw Turkey is calling for a Nato meating (not that it will accomplish much)the seriousness of the Turkish presidents will no doubt will only deepen the already damaged relationship between the two countries and in the geopolitical situation in the future and relationship between the countries.

The flotilla folks have made history indeed concerning the relationship between Israel and International community and their deaths wont be easily forgetten.

This will just backfire in the near future and will negatively affect Israels support base.

^who is the "house negro"? Ma adiga mase Obama?

Israeli can not and will not dance their way out of this bloodshed. For once, pictures are blasted everywhere, video feeds of the raid went viral on the internet and above all, Israeli's real masters are revealed. Notice I said masters and not "master" as in Netanyahu?

He was sleeping peacefully in his cozy Canadian room when his Defense Minister and his Foreign Minister were collaborating on how best to stop the aid ship from reaching gaza shores before daylight and the solution was to open fire.

In their defense, the surveillance videos from the navy does show that some of the so called "activists" were armed and did corner the commandos. In the video, you can see a mob of men lynching a commando while two others throw another commando off deck. This was something Al Jazeera failed to air and so did the Turkish TV as it happened, instead they played the bloody pictures of the injured over and over again.

Even so, Israeli should never have went into the vessel with lethal weapon, no matter what. The raid was illegal, they did not deny raiding a vessel on international waters, that itself deserves a minister of two's resignation. There has to be a fall out and someone has to take one for the team.

Again, this does not excuse the mob who are seen holding a weapon and beating the commandos with it. It doesn't look anything close to a non-violent protest. Dr. King would roll over his grave if he had seen the mob beating on that soldier but again, the Israelis should never have put themselves in this predicament.

The organizers of the free gaza movement lied, their spokes people flat out lied on national television when they said their activists were unarmed and there should be consequences for that too.

Hales   

Read from his good ol teleprompter or memorized it.

p.s. Why is the time of my posts at 10.54 Pm when the real time is 1 Am??

Jacpher   

On a day when the meaning of "heroism" is often discussed, the people on these ships who tried to deliver aid to Gazans, knowing that they could easily find themselves in a confrontation with the Israeli Navy but doing it anyway in order to bring attention to the extraordinary injustice and cruelty of the blockade, are pure, unadulterated heroes.

More

Not to make light of a serious issue, but read these priceless comments on the Flotilla situation and wanted to share:

'I see Tony Blair has added the weight of his opinion to this affair. 'This isn't a very good situation" he thundered today. Showing once again his priceless value to civilization.' - some dude in the Guardian

'I threw my socks at the TV when the Netanyahu press conference was broadcast. I fully expect and deserve the ensuing helicopter gunship assault for my act of aggression.' some dude in the Guardian

'Even the Somali pirates think what happened to Flotilla is a bit harsh' - no idea where I read this, but made me laugh.

'"We're not saying that the Gaza shore is a closed military area, we're just saying that, if you do come, we will shoot you" - on twitter

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:Barak voiced regret for the deaths, but called the flotilla a political provocation and said
the sponsors of the flotilla were violent supporters of a terror organization.

:confused:
Alamagan, awoowe the person who said that is Ehud Barak, not Barack Obama.