roobleh

Six Steps to Perfect Kiss

Intel   

^hehehe

then whats it Che?

waa maxay waxan kalle ee jikada, qubayska iyo sariirta logu wada samayn karo :D

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Puuja:

Practice makes perfection people, now go on...practice on your palms while I practice on Che-
;)

loooooooooool Puuja, by the way, is Che within reach ;) ? Else, join the palm Lux soup team :D loooooooool !

I am afraid we need to perfect the art of kissing, since kissing is needed to have a healthy relationship. So, we need to learn more from the experts before we bleed each other from mouth to mouth crushes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL true it can happen to some people i know :D

NO NO NO can't do that you dont need to control that much--just do it

LOOL true i will just go for it becoz i don't think i will be able to contrl that much if im with someone i know ;)

Malika   

A perfect kiss, is the one after you hadnt see your "Hubby" for a whole day..and he has been on your thoughts all day..as he walks in the door, you great him with a kiss..filled with pure lust, love.

RedSea   

^ :cool: that is something right there. a lucky man would he be to have you Munira.

Che, ahahah, yea right, anagaad noo rakibaysaa. Ala mayee. Come on man, it doesn't require a rocket scientist to figure that out.

rokko,

lol..yes just what is that I have to wonder? hmm.

Pucca   

"The bottom line is if it can be done in the kitchen, bathroom, office or bedroom, it should not be done in the car,"

reading ofcourse...one can certainly read in the kitchen, office, bedroom...and the bathroom (while soaking in the bathtub...surounded by candles...er..okay its from the movies but still); but ofcourse reading a book is a big no in the car...must stay focused on the road, to prevent accidents.

RED and ROKKO; what ever did you think he meant?

Aaliyyah   

I don't see why one would have to read books to learn howta kiss. What is their to learn about kissing, I think some of u have too much time in their hands. can some one please get a shiekh, and get these ppl married off.. icon_razz.gif

Anyhow, just wanted to point out, that physical love usually comes before marriage ( like oh that brother is cute bla bla my heart beats wen I c him and shet like dat--which is ofcourse temporary), but to truly love someone only comes after a long relationship, years of marriage. So you guys dont need to kiss every one that u meet , to perfect the art of kissing as u lot put it. it is not how you kiss , it is who u share that kiss with.

wa salaamu alaikum