Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Beauty secrets....................

MaandeeQ   

what about hadii aad xaad badan leedahay?! At the moment mine r smooth n silky, N I'm affraid I might end up having them rough n long if I start shaving.....

Anyone with useful tip 'll be appreciate it smile.gif

Miriam1   

Here it comes a year later, but hey better late then never

Dont shave Mandeeq i would recomend waxing, because if you shave the hair is not removed form its core and tends to grow back with a vengence, stronger and faster.

Peace

Disclaimer: Waxing is known to hurt has hell so dont say i didnt warn ya.

I guess I should give my 2 cents:

For hair - If I want nice curly hair, I wash it with Herbal essence shampoo. I don't use the conditioner thou..I do deep conditioning. After washing it off, add a little bit of leave-in conditioner (don't use the spray kind) and you got bouncy hair. I sometimes use Finesse Mousse, but I don't recommend it because it makes it hard and crispy! lol

For face- wash it day and night. I usually use Dove (can't live without) and face moisturizer of any kind. I heard if you wash your face alot during the day, you are going to have chronic dry skin. (But making wuduu doesnt really involve soaps so it wont affect a thing). About the beginning of every week, I put on a face mask or clay/mud to keep it dead-skin free!

Makeup- I'm a slave to Mac foundation/ Powder! perfect NC50 ! They have a this new product out called sheer foundation but you can only get it at Mac stores and not department stores. Its really light on your skin you hardly feel is there. Also, lipgloss is a must! Find your best one...cuz im still in search for mine!

thats about it for now!

lol@vaseline! I use vaseline when I wash my face otherwise my lips are going to look dry and not so pretty !

Xafsa   

I gotta find this mac powder people are raving about...its that good? I've been trying to find the perfect powder for my face with no luck. I used to use victoria secrects pressed powder #7 but they stopped making that...so now i'm back at square one. Where can you find this mac powder?

peace and luv

Opinionated---what do you use to deep condition your hair?

Flying still,

Abayo, you can find Mac at some department stores at the cosmetic counters (I think marshall field's or sears)....Where I'm at, they have their own M.A.C. stores. Just go to the counter and ask about their powders and they will find your right shade! or come real close..

About the conditioner, I just found this new one..I just can't remember the name of it..I got it in Canada...when I go home I will give you the name of it!

Miriam1   

Flying still, before you buy any of those mac powders have a long good conversation with the women who sell them, find wat under tone you are and that sort of stuff. Some of them just shove the product at you, god it took me some time before i could find the perfect one.

Nailah   

ok...im gotta admit, i read like 2 posts and got so eager to post my secrets, lol..i hope no1 said this before

1- toothpaste dries out pimples(its true) but make sure u dont leave it on for too long, because it DOES kill skin cells...maximum 5-10 mins, after that time, the skin gets no AIR

2- right after u take a shower...aply baby oil all over your body, when u wake up the next mornin, feel your skin, you'll be astonished

3- st.ives apricot scrub...it does wonders for ur face, by the time u finish the bottle, your skin will be smooth, and less pimply

4- dont overlay deoderant, make sure u shower everyday, becuase your armpits will look brownish, and the deoderant adds dirt, so it gets even darker

well thats it for now, i hope i gave good advice to yall....peace

Hey Ya ladies, how are you doing? Okay here is my thang i do.

-I wash my hair once a week, but unfortuntaly in the hotsummer i put water to wit to cool me down..a habit. I heard washing it too often damages ur hair.

-I know i feel the defference when i eat and drink lots of water my hole face looks life and healthy shine. So we gotta make it right habit i know i am still learning.

-I use max foundation/powder it is good.

By the way the Mayones and egg on hair is true..have tried it does wonders. I also seen my beutiful friends using egg on there face after sun exposure..it works.

??????

Ladies I heard and seen lots of ladies using "A3:Lemon Fade Cream with Allantoin and Vitamin E+C" the HY-K9 formula. I heard it makes u look more healtheir and have eventoned skin. IS THAT TRUE..? HAVE ANYONE OF U USED IT? Becuase i am thinking of using.

?????

I recently cut my hair like realy short like hailey Berry...anyway anyone now how to style short hair?

Firstlady,

brave soul! I could never cut my hair THAT short b/c I wouldn't know what to do with it!!

Flying-still,

The deep conditioner I use is called Got2B (Brand name) toosmooth (type of conditioner). Hope that helps!!

Wazup ladies,

Optionated, girl my hair grew in 5 month it's upto my cheek bone. It almost is same lengh as Kelly Rowland from destiny child.

What i do to my hair

ofcourse i use hydrating shambo and conditioner. Like the ladies said once a week deep condition it for 30 min. Then i put mouse for volume and "Den Sharme" conditioner and hairdresser> it is light weighted with that i use CONAIR iron with attacted brush and heat to dry it and straight it. I also use the iron to make the straightness stay longer with end touch of ALBERTO V05 ULTRRA HAIRSPRAY> holds for 14 hours with multi-vitamins complex.

Ladies ...what to do with forhead that is oily and cheeks that are too dry...imbalanced?

ZOLA   

SALAAM GALFRIENDS,

HERE IS MY LIST..

FOR MY HAIR ...PANTENE PRO V ..THEY HAVE A NEW LINE FOR WOMEN OF COLOR..AND I ALSO USE INFUSIUM LEAVE IN TREATMENT..I FINALLY GAVE UP USING HAIR SPRAYS AND MOUSE ..THEY LEAVE UR HAIR DRY..SPECIALLY IN THE SUMMER...I JUST WASH MY HAIR 2 TIMES A WEEK AND LET IT DRY NATURALLY...BLOWDRYING AND FLATIRONING HAIR IN THE SUMMER IS NO USE...DURING WINTER SEASON I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY CURLMASTER FLAT IRON.

I FIANLLY FOUND A POWDER THAT WORKS FOR ME ..BY PRESCRIPTIVES..ITS 2 IN 1 POWDER AND FOUNDATION AND IT HAS A DUAL SPONGE.

A LIP GLOSS THAT I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IS JUICY TUBES BY LANCOME..IT STAYS ON LONGER..ITS A BIT PRICY BUT ITS WORTH IT AND IT CAN LAST FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS

FIRSTLADY...I KNOW A GAL WHO HAD A BAD EXP WITH THE LEMON FADE CREAM ...EVEENO HAS GOOD FACE CREAMS TO EVEN OUT SKIN TONE.

FLYING-STILL...MARSHALL FIELDS IN DOWN TOWN MNPLS SELLS MAC MAKE UP..SO FAR ITS THE ONLY STORE THAT I HAVE SEEN THAT SELLS MAC....I GAVE UP ON MAC MAKEUP COZ THEIR POWDER MAKES MY FACE DARKER....BELIEVE ME I DONT WANT TO GET ANYMORE DARKER... smile.gif .

A.A