Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

You have received a new PM from NGONGE

NGONGE   

Hi,

How are you doing? I hope all is well. Things are great on my side, thanks.

We have not spoken for a while and I thought it would be nice if I sent you a PM to see how you’re doing. Reply soon.

N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again,

It was nice to hear from you the other day. Glad to hear you’re doing fine (always insha Allah). Me? Same old, same old, saaxib. All is well alxamduliallah.

Though there is a certain Nomad that’s been getting on my nerves lately. Nothing serious. It’s slightly irritating though. Anyway, never mind all of that; tell me what you’ve been up to.

Hope to hear from you soon.

N

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola,

Heh. You find him irritating too? I would never have guessed! He is getting worse, isn’t he? Something has to be done about him. I think I’m going to pen a quick message to the Admin asking him to clip a few wings. This should not be allowed to continue. What do you think?

N

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

Yes, I wrote that message to the admin. He promised to closely monitor the situation and deal with any instances of disruption. He suggests that we don’t approach the “troublemakerâ€. I agreed.

Let us just calm down. It’s a passing cloud.

N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again,

I thought we agreed that ‘we’ should not approach or have any form of discourse with that person! Why did you have to fall into his trap?

By the way, have you noticed all these little helpers he seems to have? Why did they pick on you in such a way?

I really can’t believe this place is turning into groups and cliques! I might write another PM to the admin about it.

N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I think we need to change our strategy. The gloves will have to come off. We need to deal with these people. I’ve got five people sending me private messages and all saying they’re on our side (your side). How many do you have?

Ps

I wrote a message to admin complaining about the new clique phenomenon. He wrote back saying that he didn’t notice it and is going to pay close attention. He promises to ban any disruptive cliques or people that ruin other people’s SOL experience. I think he’s saying that we’re on our own here. We need to show him that these cliques exist. Send PMs around and ask all our friends to think of ways to expose this evil clique so that Admin can ban them.

N

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I’m not enjoying my SOL experience anymore. The quality of the site is dropping and the clique remains. They ruin every topic we start and bully us into little trivial arguments. I can’t stand it anymore and think it’s best if I just quit.

N

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again,

You don’t have to quit just because I did. Stay and fight the clique. Plus, I’m not really letting them defeat me. All this is only words on a screen, just words on a screen.

It was nice knowing you and I hope you’ll keep in touch by e-mail.

My e-mail is: NGONGE@fedup.com

N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

I notice that the site is very quite lately. I logged on a few times in the past week or so and noticed that the clique had a huge hissy-fit and all quit the site (they’re always one step behind me that lot)! Heh.

Did you also carry out your threat and quit the site? Who is left here?

N

Hi again,

I had time to think things through and I think I’ve been a little silly here. The ‘fight’ that we had with the clique was irritating and I still believe we were in the right. But, I also think it really does not matter. I’m going to make my peace with the clique and let bygones be bygones.

Even if they refuse my olive branch, I really don’t mind. These fights are only virtual and I have decided not to let them get to me.

I hope you will see the sense in what I’m writing and decide to come back too.

PS

I wrote Admin another message. He replied by saying that he’s monitoring the situation very closely and will severely deal with any disrupters or troublemakers.

N

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I’m glad you have seen sense and decided to stay. Seeing that you’ve been away for a few days, I’ll extend you the benefit of the doubt and blame the obtuseness of your ‘comeback’ topic on rustiness. Saaxib, take my friendly advice and never write silly topics about best gifts one can buy for his girl on Valentine’s Day.

PS

I’m in a very good mood today so I’m going to share another great tip with you. Saaxib, there is no reason whatsoever for your posts to look shabby and full of spelling mistakes. Do what I do and spell-check them on Ms Word before posting them on here.

N

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again,

That reply was really uncalled for. I was being friendly and only advised you so that your contributions will look good. Were my words really that offensive?

Even if they were, that’s no justification for calling me an old has been and swearing at me!

You are rude saaxib and I expect you to apologise for calling me all those names.

PS

Use MS Word in your replies here too (not just in public).

N

Salaam,

This is the second time you’ve sent me an abusive post. I shall not reply to it and will not stoop down to your vulgar level of insults. I will appreciate it if you never correspond with me again.

I thought I was your friend but , obviously, I am not.

Ps

I forwarded one of your PMs to Admin. He promised to monitor the situation and harshly deal with any wrongdoers.

N

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salaam,

I accept your apology. I now can see how easy it is to misunderstand my words. I sounded condescending, didn’t I? Well, I’m sorry too. I didn’t mean to upset you. You are my friend and stood by my side when we fought the clique.

By the way, some members of that clique are talking to me now. They’re very nice people once you get to know them you know. Well, apart from that Nora. Even her friends say she’s a gossip merchant!

I was even told that she was spreading rumours about me and telling everyone that I like to chase young and innocent girls (that excludes her I suppose).

I’ve written to Admin and told him about her. He promised to investigate the situation and deal harshly with any wrongdoers.

N

E-mail from NGONGE@fedup.com

Hi,

Long time no hear. How are you and how is SOL? I can’t log in anymore. I got banned by Admin.

I really miss everyone in there, even the clique.

Say hi to them all and wish them all the best.

PS

Can you ask Admin to reinstate me please? I’ve done nothing wrong, man. :mad:

-----------------------------------------------

big_hug.gif

I accept your apology. I now can see how easy it is to misunderstand my words. I sounded condescending, didn’t I? Well, I’m sorry too. I didn’t mean to upset you. You are my friend and stood by my side when we fought the clique.

LooL

Castro   

I’m not enjoying my SOL experience anymore. The quality of the site is dropping and the clique remains. They ruin every topic we start and bully us into little trivial arguments. I can’t stand it anymore and think it’s best if I just quit.

So that's how it went down? And how have you come across this sensitive information? What clique are you with and what are your people up to know?

Ngonge, seriously, that was a very nice read. It must be ugly down here from where you're standing.

Love the cat hug.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

waar ninkii NGONGE miyuu waashay ??? ,,, mise ???

Ngonge, how could you even consider quitting? With responses like these, I'm staying till I die.

Pacifist   

Wow people acting like little girls. Where is the maturity and being the bigger person. Seriously though when people are supposed to be putting the fire down and here ppls we are lighting the fire even more. Grow up people and stop acting like we are in grade school. Even grade schoolers now better than this. My clique and your clique, what a bunch of trash.

Please grow up

Silence is indeed golden.

Castro   

Originally posted by Pacifist:

Even grade schoolers now better than this. My clique and your clique, what a bunch of trash.

Pacifist, who are you talking about? What cliques are you referring to? It'll be nice if you didn't talk in tongues and really let it all out. That would be great. The above are friendly requests, mind you.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Pacifist:

Wow people acting like little girls. Where is the maturity and being the bigger person. Seriously though when people are supposed to be putting the fire down and here ppls we are lighting the fire even more. Grow up people and stop acting like we are in grade school. Even grade schoolers now better than this. My clique and your clique, what a bunch of trash.

Please grow up

Silence is indeed golden.

:D You do realise that this post is not real, don't you? :confused:

Psst, I'm not banned (yet).

Pac, If indeed silence was golden, you would have kept yours. smile.gif

See what you made us do now, you have all these grown a$$ men responding to remarks at the same time.

Indeed we are the brethrens of the cliqueth.

Silence iyo wax lee ka sheekeeyaan ,,,, if u wanna be silent stay away from SOL ,,,, we're here to talk talk talk as much as we can ,, either seriously, joking, etc. ,,,,,,

if u wanna be silent ,,, plz don't post any topic and never respond to a person ,,,,

And i'm sure the Admin will FIRE you from SOL

A very interesting reenactment of the backroom deals that go on round herrrrre. Nonetheless, your post read like a damn thriller, the suspense didn’t know what would come next, and a good conclusion may I add, the horror of the cliques, but I doubt they’ve damaged anyone so far, or have they? I hope you’re not banned and that was just a joke --- is it?

A few months ago I left this place in the pursuit of a more productive life. Haha. I returned for some much needed entertainment. Somalis are funny, whether they have a sense of humour or not and whether it isn't even funny ha-ha we are talking about. But I haven't been this unentertained by SOL ever. Not to mention being bored by the snap-snap of gogarad elastic. Some times it's not worth the bother even if u feel wronged or unheard. Will everyone just move on? Stay, leave just drop it.

Ngonge, how dare you reveal my PMs to the public forum! Where's Admin? Growl.

P.S: I had just joined another forum when I read this. A girl's gotta get her online entertainment somewhere.. :cool:

Chill folks.

Castro   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Will everyone just move on? Stay, leave just drop it.

Sheherezade, in our eternal quest for attention and the lime light, unfortunately, some are unable to receive little or no attention. I like attention. But not too much. And not too little either. I have a two year old at home who will demand my wife and I stop talking if she's not included in the conversation. If we ignore her or ask her to be quiet as we're busy talking, she'd instantly transform herself into a 3' tall terrorist who would throw remote-controllers , even herself, everywhere. When that doesn't work, my beautiful, sweet, girl turns into a fountain of tears for no apparent reason, other than the conversation her mom and I are having. Only when full attention is restored does the jolly return to my little girl. This is the perfect time to train her about this.

My point is, most of us outgrow this childish and destructive means of getting attention. And while we still crave attention we don't resort to near maddness to get it. Having said that, some never outgrow that toddler tantrum phase. Grown men and women may act as two year olds because they are unable to stand having attention not be squarely on them.

We could be experiencing cases of the above on SOL.

P.S. I would say that I've not myself fully outgrown that phase of a 2 year old. My excuse? I'm the first born in my family. Sue me!

Baluug   

Originally posted by Fidel:

Sue me!

PUBLIC NOTICE FROM THE LAW OFFICE OF FAARAX,XALIIMO,LIIBAAN,AND ROOBLE

We hereby give notice to Fidel Alejandro Fuentes that we are commencing legal action against him for the sum of 3 million shillings(about $25) for punitive and compensatory damages arising from the above mentioned post.