Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Weird dreams

Chimera   

Share your weird dreams, i'm very interested in them

Last night i had two:

First one was really Apocalyptic and it was set in this old posh neighbourhood, i only remember how everybody had guns and bats and were shooting and hitting eachother, i shot a woman in the chest and was then shot by someone else but it didn't hurt, i don't remember how it ended

second one i was in a really weird classroom with Harry Potter and that girl who plays Phoebe in friends, the whole thing didn't make sense i don't know what it was about

share yours smile.gif

Of all the dreaming dreaming options you dreamt about Phoebe from friend.......You are wierd dreamer indeed.

I had a bad dream last night, I don't know if it's appropriate to share, tell me what do you think?

It involves a loved one, a very dear to my hear...

nuune   

Phoebe of Friends is my fav girl there, can't imagine watchin friends with out her, she is damn cute :D

Last night had a dream, it was about me becoming snake, very odd, was swallowing people one by one, niceee

Hayat   

^^^ you are not supposed to tell and u are supposed to spit in your left side 3 times,

but what makes me think u allready knew that :D

anywaz i hate those dreams i get sometimes when i am trying to run from something snd my feet are not taking me anywhere.and i keep trying and trying but i am not moving from the very spot.

Ibtisam   

I had a dream about my cousin who I grew up with back in 1995! I think it was all triggered by a PM I sent to Faheema on sunday morning which took me back down memory lane. :confused: Anyway this cousin of mine, who is now as old as Ngonge, was acting stranger, and I was asking his wife (who also happens to be related to me) what was up with him. And then my brother who is a very quite guy was in the dream chatting someones ear off, and there were some white people speaking in funny language, then I don't know what happened for a while, but then something was chasing me, I woke up feeling very strange. :confused:

Hayat @looooool,

Yeah that is exactly what I, You are so spooky runti how did you know, I certainly did not present myself someone who practices Islam the other day.

Infact I was so scared at heigh of my dream it woke me up, I was sweating, my heart pumping as if I run a marathon and that was when I did spit on my left hand side as per prophets (pbpu) instruction and started reciting quran until I resumed my sound sleep.

I thank god for giving us the quran - a cure to many ills.

Ms DD   

I had a dream that I was in Friends last night. That is spooky Khalid as I was sharing a dailogue with Pheobe.

Malika   

^Hmmm,Pheobe must be a jinn,toloow mexee idhiiga rabta.

A freakish of a dream. icon_razz.gif:D ,must be my subconscious telling me something.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I had a dream that i was the President of the Republic of Africa ........
:D

First you need to dream of the birth of the Republic of Africa then comes its president...JB...lol...

Ninyahow riyada hakala hor marin oo ha khaldin.

Miriam1   

Ha..dreams. I always have amazing morning dreams, super active like brain is screaming for me to wakeup before my alarm rings.

The other morning it took a very funny sci-fi twist abit like I was in the show Eureka - if you don't know that one...imagine the very first Star Trek...

With my collegue, I was being chased by gaint beetles (no joke) I wasn't scared, but exicted...running running...they finally got my collegue and spewed green stuff all over him. I woke with my face a bit sore...I really think I was laughing and smiling all along. I love my morning dreams...more entertaining than any movie.

S.O.S   

Nomads,

Our beloved Prophet (scw) said:

"Do not inform anyone nor talk to people about whispers that come to you in your dreams from Satan" (Muslim).

Advice: Let's fear ALLAH (swt), obey His Messenger (scw) and abandon this fruitless topic.