Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

amazing; check this out

Ibtisam   

twinsGR210206_450x300.jpg

The couple were expecting twins, but one turned out to be totally white. The doctors said it was 1 in a million chance as the couple each carry genes of their white English mothers.

DAmn if only i was half white, i would atleast have a chance redface.gif

cute kids :D

ScarFace   

nice but when it come's to somali inter-breed i.e somali and white most children i seen look white..blond hair etc....

why is that aint our gene strong enough.....

:confused:

Ibtisam   

i love that PIC^^^^ wonderful, good stuff:

:D:D

BAck to subject:

i think as we are already mixed of gOd knows what, Arabs and blacks, so our blood line is weaker than a full black person or white. it is like when a mixed race person has a child with a white dude, the kido looks more white than Black. I have seen Somali kids that are half Somali half Jamaican and they looked more Jamaican than Somali.

^^^^^^Somalis along with the Oromo, Afars, and other eastern cushites as well as northern cushites are distinct people. The legends of Arab men populate our lands ain't true. We did however mix with Arabs and fellow Africans, but not the point where they have changed our entire physical look, our culture maybe. Any immigrant to the horn couldn't possibly have that much impact. Anyway, the entire human race is mixed anyway,unless you are Han chinese.

-Lily-   

I second that. I don't agree with the view that Somalis have Arab ancestors. Some may do but is it so hard to accept that we are just different?

Ok, maybe i see something in this pic than all of you. Two kids, one white the other black. Ummm' If i was the father i would be worried. Two kids, one white the other black. ala wareer badanaa' midna waa cadaan midna wey ii egtahay. Walee saxanka waa lawada daarsaday' Somebody else been baking here :confused: grandmother white or black..she aint got nothing to do with the kids. there is extra boots under the bed' One white, one black kix kix kix.

Have U asked urselves how did the conception happen? If it were natural, then the possibility to have two different color babies is one in million chance, but if the conception of the babies had been done by In Vitro Fertilizations, then there is a possibility of semen mixup(inadequate labs can make these kind of mistakes)or it could be a donor sperm and eggs delibrately done by the fertilization and then injected into the womb. I guess some of you have seen the story of the Dutch twins(Koen and Tuen Stuarts)which is similar case as these twins where one baby was white and the other one was black, and the parents were white.

I guess its laughable to suggest that 2 men can father twins in natural way.. Since a baby/babies can only be conceived once with only one sperm, then the possibilty of having 2 fathers is impossible. Remember the millions of sperms that travell into the womb, only one makes it to produce a baby. Even in cases of a rape where one woman is raped by many men, the chance of getting pregnant is low due to different sperms rejecting one another.

The white mail deliverer or a milk-man wouldn't change a thing,so dont be suspecious dude in the case of having triplets with different colors and eyes :D

PS: Mixup sperms in a lab happens when 2 different sperms are fertilized with the same eggs of a woman then injected into her. In this case yes 2 men can father a twins,but the babies are already been fertilized outside.

Guhaad   

One more prove that race is really a myth. Digaale, you must be thinking what the man in the picture first thought. i think we are in the aftermath, and that is what we are analyzing. but hell, anyone would fall for that hot girl in the picture, me thinks, including the employer, and the many employees ;)

Blessed   

OMG! The one next to the guy is the carbon copy of my niece :eek:

Originally posted by Digaale:

Ok, maybe i see something in this pic than all of you. Two kids, one white the other black. Ummm' If i was the father i would be worried. Two kids, one white the other black. ala wareer badanaa' midna waa cadaan midna wey ii egtahay. Walee saxanka waa lawada daarsaday' Somebody else been baking here :confused: grandmother white or black..she aint got nothing to do with the kids. there is extra boots under the bed' One white, one black kix kix kix.

Looooooooooool!

Not to point fingers here, but some1 needs to go over reproduction 101 :D

It's possible!

if the conception of the babies have been done by invitro fertilizations, then there is a possibility of semen mixup(inadequate labs can make these kind of mistakes)or it could be a donor sperm and eggs delibrately done by the fertilization and then injected into the womb.

waryaa iga qalee nooh- this new age technology stuff waa kadareey

waxaa i leedahay

Anigoo iska mariin ah and my kids little bit light skinned waan gartay. However' my kid to be blonde with blue eyes because of sperm mix up. Maxaa spermka u geeyay iyada, Xataa ayeydeed was white dheh' waxaa ileehaday, I am balaak, My wife is balaak, but one of my kids wuxuu noqon karaa white?? sidii britney spears :eek:

ina adeerayaal, ilma eedooyinow ilaah baan nigu dhaarshayee, you are saying, ciyaalka midabkiisa is normal.waa reproduction kulahaa- sheekadaas caato aan u aqaanaa' proof keen

If that was the case wit me'maaaaaan you can quote this SOL -Bakoorad iyo tarxiil midkii u hor imaadaa ey kala garan weynee walahi.

ps. waxaan la yaabanay ninka siduu normal u yahay, aniga welwel aa idililahaa!