Dalmar1

Farmaajo's blueprint to centralism, As Eritrea's sanctions is lifted its inclusion into AMISOM is underway in order to contain HAG strategically.

Dalmar1   

Farmaajo following the treacherous Footsteps of the disgraced (perished former warlord turned Interim President) Abdulahi Yuusuf in inviting Ethiopia and Eritrea in occupying Somalia, the leaked agreement below shows how the occupation will be carried in terms of military units in each regions of South Somalia.

image.png.ec134d6fea6edfaf5203dffed2a5a285.png

image.png.04a401fd3d5e4c80f809fd52da1b77ee.png

image.png.a9dc07688d2ddbdbf60227f5b28330de.png

Dalmar1   

1st step has been accomplished and that was to unshackle Eritrea from its sanctions before deploying its troops in Somalia under Farmaajos request.

image.png.9c2770f1c3a11d54452edcd3534cdd92.png

https://twitter.com/carolemlandry/status/1062731556408750080?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1062731556408750080&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231062731556408750080

Weren't you booty clapping for Farmaajo the other day for  coming down hard on regional governments or clans? Or is it you are okay with him as long as he is not against your 'perceived' interest.

Make choice, either support centralism in which case, the Mogadishu cartel would have to be reigned in or support federalism where power and responsibility is shared. You can't have both ways.

Dalmar1   
34 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Weren't you booty clapping for Farmaajo the other day for  coming down hard on regional governments or clans? Or is it you are okay with him as long as he is not against your 'perceived' interest.

Make choice, either support centralism in which case, the Mogadishu cartel would have to be reigned in or support federalism where power and responsibility is shared. You can't have both ways.

Lol with the booty clapping, having your emotions run high must have limited your choice of words.

As for me and Farmaajo, we only share 1 aligned interest and that is too see centralism take place, so anything beside that such as inviting hostile neighbors to occupy our country is an treacherous move, one that i will not partake in indulging him with my support.

Treason is something we all Somalis should take seriously with, if Farmaajo does move accord with this treacherous dealing with the xabashis in entering the Somalia territory, then we Somalis must act accord and end his term abruptly just like the treacherous traitor abdulahi yuusuf term was abruptly ended in disgrace.

Farmaajo is walking on a thin ice!

p.s, I am sure that the word Treacherous or treason doesn't mean much to you (as it means to us patriots) as it is an past time favorite play for you and your puntite kins (as History has shown), so kindly try to understand the game at play here

I hate to break to you Ethiopia is already in Somalia. It has since Al-Ittihad came to Gedo. Perhaps, you can do patriotic duty and fight them wherever they are in Somalia hadii kale sheekida raqiis ah nagadaa.

Samafal   

lol wiilkii emotionka ahaa maanta dabayshu waxay usocotaa dhinaca Farmajo is going to get us HAG hehehe. Only two days ago he was saying they are dismantling federalism for us.

As if Ethopians are not in all areas mentioned!!!!!. Ahlu Sunnah brought them in Dhuuso Mareeb, Guriceel and Hassan Mohamud to Baledwayne, Ceelbuur. So much of HAG not bringing shisheeye!!!!!

Dalmar1   

Aqoonyahan Ina Fartaag has also confirmed Farmaajo's treacherous plan of exposing Somalia for Ethiopia-Eritrea Occupation and total domination of Beesha HAG!

Ethiopia has been in Somalia for a long time gabre  might be gone but there are it guys Ethiopia is always against Somali interest in the region. And now tigre and tigringa and xabashis are even United.  You do the math  dead fellow. Xisaabta isu  geeadigu

I wish my country of Somalia much success, but I have to say Farmaajo is not coming off honest. Why is everyone saying all of these things about the man if none of them is true. Something is fishy about him.

gooni   

Shabaggaan waxaa dhigtay ganscsatada ku cayishay sodon sano is dhex yaac iyo xisasaab la'aan.

Fowdo la'aantu ganacsigoodu hoos buu dhigtaa.

Tusaale

Diyaaradda soomaaliya loo raaco waa mid qudha waa isku qiimo, kulayl iyo qabowba, tartankii xajka dhibkii ja dhacay waa tii lagu sigtay inaan la xajjiinba.

Adeeg fiican iyo oxsagin nadiif ma leh, boorsadaadii orod gadaal kasoo baaro, haddaad waydana usbuuca soo socda sug, waa khidmadooda ugu fiican.

Sida aduunka kale haddaad kala doorato turkey Ethiopia kenya uae iwm, qabiilkoo dhan baa danu ugu jirtaa balse waa in loo afduubnaadaa.

Kuwa telefonadu waa sidoo kale, lsdhex galkaan geeska afrika wuxuu keenayaa tartan furan oo laga wada faa'iido, si ay arrintaas uga hortaagaana waxay samaynayaa koox dadka propaganda ku furta, ama ha adeegsadeen saxaafaddaan ciyaalka carrabka la' loo dhiibay, ama siyaasiyiin jeebka danbe wax loo geliyay.

Waa mushkilad mirritay dawlad soo hadal qaadi karta weli ilaa iyo hadda lama hayo.

Kooxaha xagjirkaa waxay siiyaan canshuur badan, madaxana waa ka dhunkadaan.

Dawladdana waxay siiyaan wax yar oo miino iyo abaabul qabiil ka buuxo.

Waa xigmaddii carabiga oo oranaysay

Munaafaqu yeydana waxbuu la cunaa xoolo-jirkana, waa la ooyaa.

20 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

I wish my country of Somalia much success, but I have to say Farmaajo is not coming off honest. Why is everyone saying all of these things about the man if none of them is true. Something is fishy about him.

When leaders do not make simple agreements public, it telling that there is in that agreement either people of one of them or both of them or three of them don't like.

That is usually the case, otherwise they would Bragg about it and make it public.