Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Puff The Magic Qaxooti

NGONGE   

^^ Was it one person in the family who could speak English and therefore everyone had to follow him around, even when buying milk? :D

ps

Warya JB, I know you're around. Come out and tell us how long you spent there. The winner so far is Ibti.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@you all.

NG, even if i was running after girls before 20 years i remember you had a bidaar that time ,, marka accept the odaynimo post.

I'm sure the guy smoke the normal cigarette although i doubt what is normal and what is not ..... that was the puff everyone was having at the time. I'm glad i refused or we would be both lost in the middle of nowhere.

I spent Three Good years there .... No schooling and nothing followed by another three where nothing was there in SL ... the education started again in late 93 or beginning of 94. There were some xabashi schools but nobody was attending. I think i had two or three weeks in those schools before i left coz of sickness then never went back.

NGONGE   

^^ War I have hair. In fact, today I'm supporting a Tin-Tin haircut. I might take a picture with my 'new' camera and e-mail it to you, xaasid yaho. :D

Six years of shaqola'aan? And you still didn't smoke? War naga daa dee. Tell the truth. Kolay xabgalaad aheed ;)

loooooooooooooooool@xabaglaad ahayd ,,, :D

Waxaan ahaa hadaan kuu sheego you won't belive it ,, markaa inaga daa halkaa ha ku joogtee ,,, :D

I might write about it though ,,,,,

NGONGE   

^^ I know waxaad aheed. Remember when I went to Dubai and was with Norf and some other people watching a football game? Well, lets just say a little bird gave me a full update on waxaad aheed eyo waxaad noqotay. :D

nuune   

I remember belongin to a gang group, and Tuujiye in another gang group from different xaafad, and we used to fight alot using the Waraf, but out of nowehere we were in the same madrasa, dont know how thata happened, in his xaafad, it is called Barxada Lafaha marka waxee aheed abaar camal :D .

It wasn't da puffin the magic off, we used to go to the bush for dangerous missions, and hunt down trees which is known to be having higher level of activity in your mind, we used to cut that tree/branches into smaller bits to resemble it to a cigarette, and there the smoke would come out and gash out of our mouths like a factory, untill your lips become black very dark, this is when the girls used to love us, black dimmed dark liped guys, sometimes we used to make them smoke in order for them to have blackie lips, it was romantic, that was in 1991,

NGONGE   

^^ Now that's the sort of Refugee Camp I always imagined and heard about. When friends used to talk about how bad things were and over did things by saying they even eat trees I always thought they were lying. :D

Still, looks like the 'ciyaal mamas' of SOL are more than the qaxootis.

Edit:

I don't believe the Kangaroo story.

nuune   

^^^ Actually what DD meant wasn't that, only if u stayed in Qaxooti u will know, I am not gona elaborate more, danger zone inaan galo dooni maayo, gabdhaha qaxootiga caadi maaha.

sawir7mq.jpg

Real image taken while we were watching footie match back in da days, I won't say who is who :D

LooL@eat trees, sxb geedka magaciisa ayaa iga maqan hada, MMA or Tuujiye may know it, it used to make us HOT when smoken, hiper active camaleeti, we used to smoke those tree branches sxb, better than hashiish and koolo or normal cigarrates.

But the worst of all was when we get into the car parts and remove the battery, get into inside the batery, and take the chemicals, and put it into alumanium paper and fold it to make it smoke, there we used to smoke untill u get totally cracked up.