Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Arab women are HOT!

Modesty   

I don't really feel attracted to arab features, they seem to have very sharp noses and unsymmetrical faces. I think mullatos from the carribeans are very attractive people,and eriterians also ( I have never met an ugly eriterian). I'm sure somalis are good looking too, but where I live...most of them aren't very attractive lol. I don't know what happened to somali people here, but they don't really appeal to me in the looks department.

Modesty   

Cynical_lady lol don't be "cynical"!

Shucayb...for risk of embarrassment to my fellow somalis, I will not reveal my location and if anyone knows where I live...do not reveal it, lest you want our somalis here to be laughed at :D

king_450   

I have never met an ugly eriterian'"). I don't know what happened to somali people here, but they don't really appeal to me in the looks department

Axsanta ,one less problem to worry,

RedSea   

^lool. waar ka aadyar. I think we still need her.

Modesty, I never guesed you take glimpse at guys behind that indha shareer you wearing.

BTW...I think you live in MN.

Modesty   

^^Shucayb maybe i do , maybe I don't smile.gif

King_450, "axsanta" I'm sorry but I happen to be fly and I'm not saying that because I'm "conceited"...out of modesty's sake ;)

Baluug   

Well, I guess it's obvious that I like Somali women the most, and I guess Japanese women would come in a distant second. I know, big difference. But as for women I don't like, Russian women always have those eyes that are just creepy looking.

RedSea   

^loooooool. MC Xamar.

My top 3.

1.Somali otherwise known as Xalimos.

2. Arab women (dunno, don't ask me why).

3 Irish (cuz, Liban is Irish) and he is nice guy. lool