Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Performance

Red, I am not sure I understand the blue/red you are referring to. Someone take a screenshot and post it so that I can see it. As far as I can say, no design changes have been done on the site lately.

Paragon   

^^LST, noticed the speed difference and have appreciated it. So it means the sudden clitches are likely to have been smoothened out?

Thanks man.

Abdinuur   

Waryaa Libaax,

What's good man!? Haven't seen you in long time...ran into you at Safari while, while back...lol...

War ninyahow, I don't receive an email notification when I receive a PM?...I have the option 'ON'...It just wont send me a note...Thanks.

Hope family and friends are doing well!

Jay/One/One, good to see you old man. Saxib, yes, Insha Allah things should be smooth from now on. Atleast that is the plan awoowe.

Waryaa Cabdinuur, saxib are you still in Ohio State? Awoowe, welcome back to SOL. Alhamdulilah the family and everyone is doing great. Pass salaams to Big JLO, Jibriil and others awoowe.

Kool_Kat   

^Ina adeer xagee ka baxday? Soow tan dhuumatayba...lol...Good to see you back...And yea I love the new speed of SOL, cuz you know me - I am SOL junkie... ;)

Kool_Kat   

^Yaayah, yahooy xaa kaa tuuran Guinea-Bissau!!! Wadan ama xaafad iney tahay I had to google it...Ishaaduna dhereysaa, all the way from West Africa ilaa iyo meelahaanaa...Bal, Soonoqo adoo nabad ah!

Inantii yadheed oo aan dhalay way wanaagsan tahay, thnx for asking...Wishing you and your family nabad, bash bash, iyo barwaaqo... smile.gif